Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kept getting a spinning thing when I was trying to add to my cart. Not even any errors
mean.gif
Same here! Nike.com had me feeling like this today:

Oh well! You win some and you lose some. Congrats to all that were able to cop!!

By distributing the program, you'd be making it more difficult for everyone else. Way to help out the community. All you're doing is contributing to the problem.
WELL STATED!

HORRIBLY EXECUTED...
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Not true. The shoes go on sale at 5 a.m. Depending on where you live and proximity to a Foot Locker and family, FNL and Nike Town (and possibly Jimmy Jazz, Hibbet, etc), you can hop in a whip and race to the store unless it's a crazy limited release like the Black Royals, Bred XIIIs (release day), etc.

I'm talking limited stuff plus living in LA. Niketowns do RSVP. We don't have Jimmy Jazz/Hibbet out here either.

I'm talking limited stuff plus living in LA. Niketowns do RSVP. We don't have Jimmy Jazz/Hibbet out here either.
Ish, there isn't a Niketown in Florida, so at least you have RSVP. Course, you have to navigate the bot-filled waters.

It shouldn't be difficult for quick strikes or general releases. But I agree; however, you do live in a LTE market, so you can always try on a phone while waiting on line.

And the only way we're going to circumvent the bots is if they implement something like FTL checkout timer, FNL SPA, crazy captcha or get intelligent behavior servers that monitor activity by IP.

All this computer talk is ******g lame. NKE been doing RSVPS and twitter links for a while now and now the MEMPHISURKEL whoring his program, all the little kids wake up and are crying because they can't get a ******g shoe bc the bots and now they want bots. Lifes not fair, *****ing in a shoe forum is gay as ****. Create a thread for this vag fest over bots and please more people post pics of the corks (on feet) 

All this computer talk is ******g lame. NKE been doing RSVPS and twitter links for a while now and now the MEMPHISURKEL whoring his program, all the little kids wake up and are crying because they can't get a ******g shoe bc the bots and now they want bots. Lifes not fair, *****ing in a shoe forum is gay as ****. Create a thread for this vag fest over bots and please more people post pics of the corks (on feet) 
Corks on feet? wont be much of that, more like cork on the bay.

Looks like the people with the "bots" are getting tight that people are making moves of there own and will actually share the program.... even the playing field, I'm all for it!!

Sneakermane had the Volts and Corks in a few pics. I plan on using the FTL b-day coupon and military discount to cop the Kobe 8 Blue Lights, Lebron X Volts and Setting Suns next week.
I got the Blue Lights ordered today and still deciding Volts or Settings, likely the Settings since I want the Volt Kobe 8 and don't want that many volt options

TINSTAAFL
this is a community in where we should help each other out. Rather than cry like a ***** about people combating the bot problem...then again your avy explains your maturity level...
mean.gif

You guys aren't thinking out this whole I'm going to create a bot/app and give it away thing.
The thought is cool but in practice it'll be a fail, if you only give it to people you know or charge for it you'll be hated like Memphis if you give it away you nullify the advantage that its supposed to give.

Either way I applaud all the efforts and want people to continue to poke a bigger hole into the current system of online releases because its not working. The more exploits are found the more that the whole release/rsvp system will get an overhaul.

Last edited:
I feel like this... whoever has the bot/program won't care about **** and will say there's nothing wrong with it...

Whoever doesn't have it will either try to beg to get it or will complain about it not being fair...

At the end is whatever I don't I was able to cop some WC88's on NDC and I'm pretty sure there was a bunch of bot's out there during that time (**** it was just couple of weeks ago) if it's meant to be it's meant to be :pimp:

:lol:

I spoke to Nike regarding a possible restock on the Cork's, before with other shoes I have gotten replies of "not sure", "keep an eye out", "no word on that".

With regarding the Cork's getting a restock the employee simply said "absolutely not, we have none left nor will we get any more".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom