Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember earlier this week ya'll were roastin some dude for spending 700.......now it doesn't seem so stupid does it!?

Doesn't matter what you post on NT, someone is always gonna roast you. Its a given.

Still trying to find my size 12 for a decent price. Hopefully I can use what I sell this 8.5 for to buy my size with

Big difference. $800 before even trying retail is stupid
i feel bad for people dropping 1k on these. they wont last if you actually wear them. and if you use it as a display piece.. i rather look at a stack of 100s instead.

Still trying to find my size 12 for a decent price. Hopefully I can use what I sell this 8.5 for to buy my size with

Always just sell your pair first for as much as possible, then find a decent price for what you need. I was hung up on the fact that someone will trade yeezys for a size swap and I have failed to do so yet. Even the resellers trying to charge me a $50 "restocking fee" smh.

I did.  Thanks for all your help.  I'm just concerned the order won't go through because you can add 10+ to your cart.  I can't imagine they really have that many sz 11's in stock.

Curious to see if your order goes through on fcla. I would imagine a lot of people jumped on that price since it's still up.

Curious to see if your order goes through on fcla. I would imagine a lot of people jumped on that price since it's still up.

I'm curious if their inventory gets automatically updated when a purchase happens. I dont believe they open until 12p. I've purchase from RIF online before, and got my order cancelled because someone else copped an hour ago and they didnt update.

Sometimes, when its too good to be true with anything at FC, it usually is.

Hopefully there is no victor in that degeneration match 

We're gonna come kick your ***** first and steal all of your shoes.lol

I also would like new pics to surface... Really wanna see the playoff version. Seems this thread been about Corks since November.

why nobody buying the 800$ size 12 & 13?? 
laugh.gif

To the guy that first posted that Flight Club had these for 600 5 or 6 hours ago...I THANK YOU.

FCLA inventory system is a joke. Many of those $600 cork orders will be canceled. Even if your order goes through, many first time customers will have to email/fax your ID and front/back of the credit/debit card you used for fraud purposes before they process anything

FCNY had two sizes at $800 which are already removed from the site while FCLA still has the $600 one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom