Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez dude. If you would have looked at some of my previous posts you would have seen i did a full on review for people still looking to get these. And sorry if you think its gay to help out anyone but yourself but that would explain why it would be hard for you to get this release. If you only think about what you can cop and never about anyone else then nobody is going to want to help you out. You were saying how the sneaker game is ****** up well that is the thing that is ****** up about it everyone is greedy now. If you go into it with that mentality that its all about me you'll find the "game" to be quite the *****. But if you are generous and generally chill to the people you meet thru it you'll see that it will come back to benefit you in a major way. I'm sorry if you didn't get this release but there will be plenty more hyped shoes down the line for you to have a chance with. And trust me if you really live in Ohio you'll need the help from some homies in NYC area. I used to live in Cinci before i moved out to CT and i know how hard it is to get limited releases out there.

Go check out my friend akaTRENT on youtube or read some of my previous comments if you want to see the truth about this shoe, trust me it isn't worth all this stress.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Too_long;_didn't_read

Yeah, I just recently got the job. I'm working under someone right now, learning the trade and the money is right so it's cool with me.  
Yea man stick with it i did it for a few years, got paid cash at the end of the day off the books so you cant go wrong with that. Good trade to learns as well.

Yea man stick with it i did it for a few years, got paid cash at the end of the day off the books so you cant go wrong with that. Good trade to learns as well.
Yeah off the books cash, can't go wrong. 

It's basically like getting paid to learn. 

Last edited:
Seeing how this thread has pretty much been derailed, here some lebron related content that should put us back on track:

A well spoken, well detailed review by an OG sneakerhead :lol:

( no im not salty, i got my pair )

found this on sneakerwatch
smokin.gif

Seeing how this thread has pretty much been derailed, here some lebron related content that should put us back on track:

A well spoken, well detailed review by an OG sneakerhead
laugh.gif

( no im not salty, i got my pair )
Did you just post all of this just to say you "got" a pair?

I'm going to go on record as stating that IMO, this cork business is one of the most overrated releases in the "history of sneaker releases"(referencing Bill Walton in nearly every basketball game he calls).

I don't think they dropping tonight, but I hate that feeling when u ge on nt and everyone talking bout easy cop....the rellers don't sleep and don't comment they just watch....from a safe distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom