Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lows of this line and the ix line are pure trash.....I just don't see them looking good at all......

PS JJ trolled the stuff out of you guys that were up all night....

Last edited by a moderator:
:wow:

After reading this thread

Its amazing how so many sneaker shops are so shady.

People in the sneaker business stay frauding people

i cant wait to get the dolphins. Being born in miami, (even tho im not a fan of the dolphins anymore) that colorway is too clean. Ive got courtside seats coming up soon too, if i can get lebron to sign my dolphins oooooooooo man!

edit: also, the lows look trash. but probably feel amazing.

Last edited:
i cant wait to get the dolphins. Being born in miami, (even tho im not a fan of the dolphins anymore) that colorway is too clean. Ive got courtside seats coming up soon too, if i can get lebron to sign my dolphins oooooooooo man!

edit: also, the lows look trash. but probably feel amazing.

Forget him signing the dolphins colorway.....get him to sign your corks. Place in a bag or glass display case and sell in.ten.years for $25K......just sayin

Forget him signing the dolphins colorway.....get him to sign your corks. Place in a bag or glass display case and sell in.ten.years for $25K......just sayin
that was the plan about a week ago lol. but after i came to terms that i wouldnt be getting the corks last week i ditched that idea lol. but i own the prisms, dunkmans, and BHMs, i wanna grab the volts and the dolphins. the bhms would be the only pair i dont play in UNLESS i get the dolphins signed

shoetrends is also up there for what it did with the copper foams.

holding peoples money for a week after release for preorders then canceling after the fact. had the nerve to say, "but we getting the eggplants doe"
Yea shoetrends got me on that one. Shouldv'e known better after the hard time I had with them and the half cents. Never did business with them again. Didn't even want the coppers after that nonsense

Last edited:
I will deff be trying to pick the dolphins up this weekend at the employee store. hopefully they come through.

Yeesh, I still haven't gotten my shipping confirmation for my 2nd day air NDC pair. What's the hold up? 2nd day air is UPS right? Not FedEx?

y do i randomly get the "because you are a new member this post will be held for review bla bla" message? half my posts arent showing up anywhere...

:wow:

After reading this thread

Its amazing how so many sneaker shops are so shady.

People in the sneaker business stay frauding people

Of-coarse, when there's such a high demand for a product, companies become egotistical. Who cares about the ant, it's the colonies that matter.

Words of 2013:
Troll
Thirst
Lurker

Thank God the LBJ thread can die down and all the hypebeast/lurkers can move on the next limited release. Our little town liked the traffic now G T F O. Haha

LMAO @ JJ shadyness....check it

"Location is just part of Mr. Khezrie's success. On most days he "beats the street" in search of styles and merchandise that would appeal to his customers, mostly black and Hispanic men between the ages of 13 and 30. Other days he visits his stores, always unannounced, as part of a tough-love approach to running his company. For instance, to keep shrinkage below 1%, Mr. Khezrie relies on a bonus system, offering each of his 16 managers $15,000 at the beginning of the year and deducting the cost of merchandise he finds missing in the quarterly inventory checks.

Last year, the manager of one store was demoted to warehouse janitor after Mr. Khezrie found $25,000 in merchandise missing from the store."

i gave up on the corks last week lol. and now seeing quality issues and stuff i made the right decision. i own the prisms, bhms, and dunkmans as of now. im gonna get the volts and dolphins tho, so im guessing the dolphins would be the best to get signed of the bunch. but then id have to get another pair of dolphins to play in lol

REGARDING CUSTOMS:

I used to run my own Ecommerce business out 5yrs ago for apprx 3yrs. With that being said I have purchased and had imported into SA many ty thepes of nonperishable goods from many different countries. I say that to say this, I have NEVER had to pay any US Customs fees on the US side. I have done purchased of upwards of $8k US funds and even purchased sneakers. Again I say I have never had to pay US Customs fees on the US side. NOW, I am 100% certain that the distributors payed Customs fees IN THEIR countries to deport the good(s). I am also 100% that they changed the  to "gift" in order to reduce the fees they would have to pay.

I recommend you call the Customs office from which the good(s) are entering the US through then re-routed to you for actual rates if applicable.
If I do get hit with customs fees, who do i pay it to? whatever carrier is shipping the package to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom