Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thank you for making our community better."

Not a problem.
With the rate of which this whole botting thing is spreading and a prominent sneaker youtuber willing to release a bot in the next days, i feel as if Nike will finally do something about all this bot stuff and create a new system of purchasing sneakers, Such as a serial code in a jpeg, Or before entering a page answering a math question written on a jpeg. Doesn't matter, but i think something will be done before the next big launch that is even slightly comparable to the lebron x cork's. What's next for this weekend? Those foams, let the bots have em and make $10 per re-sale if they wish.

they probably got annoyed at kids like that, we got trolled but hey what can you do either continue to shop with them or dont, its a choice. release like this sometimes bring the worst in people scarcity mentality

Annoyed ?? What did they expect ?? If you claim that you are going to release on friday and then suddenly change it to monday so people suppose to forget about and no questions asked???. It.s not a BLACK MARKET we expect explanations it's normal behavior of serious company.

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
carrier_header.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
[Lu] I am trying to type here

[Ramon 6026] Hello, my name is Ramon 6026, how may I help you?

[Lu] I am typing question

[Ramon 6026] okay

[Lu] if you were in my shoes would try to contact Nike Corp. and make them aware of how JJ's took advantage of their Nike account by back dooring their Lebron Corks and lying to the Nike fans about their release having them check their site for 4 days...?

[Ramon 6026]
Dear Customers,

The limited pairs of the Lebron X Cork style that were supposed to go up on JimmyJazz.com were accidentally shipped to a Jimmy Jazz store, and are at this point sold out.  We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.  Please feel free to use coupon code UJ32 to get Free Economical Shipping on your next order.

[Lu] copy N paste the response shall we?

[Ramon 6026] Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

[Lu] So you realize after continuous statement for 4 days of release dates that on the forth day they "got shipped to a store"?

[Ramon 6026] it was shipped today

[Ramon 6026] you could contact Nike if you like

[Lu] First release was Friday 12am... then Sat 8am then "Tech difficulties" so Mon "random time" then OOPS we sent them to "a store"... telling me that all "makes sense"

[Lu] Ramon lets be real... I'm 33 NOT 12.

[Ramon 6026] Okay sir there is nothing I can do to change your mind

[Ramon 6026] but this shoe was sent to the store

[Ramon 6026] we do not have it

[Ramon 6026] you could contact Nike

[Ramon 6026] they are already aware of this sitution

[Ramon 6026] but at this point there is nothing else I can do

[Lu] What info is on record as to this "mystery" location the order was sent to so I can see if they have any remaining since the order came in today? Please and Thank you Ramon6026

[Ramon 6026] we just have that it was shipped to a store

[Ramon 6026] I sont know what store

[Ramon 6026] because the store and the website are two seprate entities

[Ramon 6026] I cannot see th einventory of any stores

[Lu] So can you assist in directing to the correct phone number of the correct entities? Seprate entities yet the order was sent to the wrong one... how??? BUt anyways the # please.

[Ramon 6026] 2012105577

[Ramon 6026] ext.5000

[Ramon 6026] that is the ohine number to corporate

[Ramon 6026] they would be able to further assis you

[Ramon 6026] but they are closed at this time

[Ramon 6026] you would need to call tomorrow

[Lu] Ramon tell me you do understand my concern here?

[Lu] or not...

[Lu] is this the "if I don't respond maybe he'll go away" tactic?

[Lu] Thankyou for the "help" you were able to assist me with.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
This picture is for you @ssholes telling me I'm lurking and a troll. Go f*ck yourself. You guys once were a new member to this forum too. Don't take your anger out on me because you couldn't cop these sneakers. I don't resell sneakers. Just collect and wear them like everyone else. Here's my corks I won from HoH and the rest of my recent grabs..

View media item 287588

WOW CONGRATS :rolleyes

The only reason people whine about new members is because they often pop up like pests around the time of big releases and expect information to be handed to them out of the blue.

I'm not blaming you for this, but this is what people on the forum tend to assume.

WOW CONGRATS
eyes.gif

The only reason people whine about new members is because they often pop up like pests around the time of big releases and expect information to be handed to them out of the blue.

I'm not blaming you for this, but this is what people on the forum tend to assume.
thanks,  I know, i'm just tired of people's crappy attitude on here about sneakers. Not everyone can get them, it's as simple as that. people cheat, you got resellers, that's life and nothing you can do about it. yea it sucks you guys on here didn't get them but there's always the next pair to cop.

word, some of yall sounding like haters for real. id think if someone was a longtime lurker and became a member thatd be a good thing...

Just thought it was funny that you're asking someone to give a service away for free, when in your sig line you're asking people to pay for a similar service......

How do I feel?? not like a hypocrite
my sig says visit my site, no where does it say pay me, so i'd like to think you feel more silly than anything
Strong post to sig correlation.
i actually want someone to do it, sure I run a site, but it still wouldnt bother me either way if someone did, i'd like to see what people would complain about next 
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom