Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my hands on the bot!
Hopefully the bot can respond to the 100+ messages in your inbox.  
laugh.gif

If I didn't have to wrk or sleep ill be on here all the time, you guys are wild, should have an NT EVENT every year in different states I'm sure it would b crazy

i wonder if there is a day where the limited tag for Nike will every become counter productive? I am not saying that they should mass produce every shoe, but at least make it attainable by a good majority of people that want it.

Yeah, when the shoe game dies or they decide to implement a pre-production presale program, that lets the consumer pay for the shoe in advance then produce the numbers in demand

trying to hold out but the 700 average price on my size is not what i want to pay. People still think these will be a bit lower?

trying to hold out but the 700 average price on my size is not what i want to pay. People still think these will be a bit lower?

willing to miss these for 100 dollars?cause it aint gonna go lower than 600 imo...and if these start drying on the market prices are gonna climb again...flight club had some 11s for 600 i believe..keep checking on them they might restock sth...

have we really made it to "waiting on a flightclub restock"!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Since everyones ranking eachother on size and height... I'll join

5'11 Sz 10.5

CROOKEDTONGUES are the worlds most unorganized company. God damn

Last edited:
need a restock desperately....

4 posts,joined 2000 and got to post ''hoping for a restock''...damn those corks be jammin people nerves

a lot of post counts were messed up when we migrated to a new site.

personally, im not going to worry about a restock.

i came, i saw, i failed.... moving on to the next shoe and not feeling bad about it. while i appreciate the shoe, i wont be bent over backwards for it especially since its not really a shoe that should hold up over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom