Red/Volt

Silver Black Turq

Lows

Black/Red

Mint

Citrus/Blue

Volt/Silver

Red/Silver

Elites sound like they aren't that crazy, but have any pictures surfaced or ideas on release dates?  Last year the 9 vs. 9 elite was a major change, looking forward to something uniqe with the X!

With all these still dropping and all the Low colorways, does anyone know what all the Pink Force cw gear on all the sites is for???

Last edited:
you right, i wont, i mean, ive never seen anyone hoop without shoes so idk what you sayin

but anyways, you must not hoop a lot because shoes dont last that long and paying 180 for some shoes that dont last 2 years is dumb

Sure, block me now please...... Thanks

LMAO At This Thread :lol:

We Really Got Dudes In Here Trying To Convince Others NOT To Cop Now And What Would Be Better Ways Of Spending $1K? :smh: Leave That Mess To A Financial Advisor Fambs :lol:

Y'all Can Sit There And Try To Rationalize Not Buying These All You Want But The FACT IS, This Shoe Is DOPE In Person PERIOD :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:... If Those Pics Just Posted By TWNTY8 Don't Further This Argument, I Don't Know What Does.... Whether Y'all Like It Or Not, The Hype On This Release Is Well Deserved And The Fact They Are A Comemorative Piece As Tribute To His First Championship Only Makes Em That More Pronounced As A Historic Drop For Nike, Lebron And Sneaker Collectors Alike! These Things Can Sit In A Box Or Case The Rest Of My Life For All I'm Concerned, As I Have 200+ Other Nike's To Cover My Toes... Fact Is, There Is ONLY ONE First Ring For This Man Bron Bron, Considerably The Best Player To Ever Step Foot On Hardwood, And These Shoes Will Always Bring Back Memories Of That Event.

Just My Lil Bit Of Pocket Change And A Ball Of Lint On The Subject :wink:

Last edited:
And as a companion public service announcement - let me remind you all who are considering dropping near a G on these on the resale market to fully consider your options. If you are making the decision to spend a G on a shoe - that's okay - keep in mind that such a price point opens up 99% of options in the sneaker universe. So, unless you routinely buy $1000 dollar shoes - again, not judging - make sure this is actually the pair you want to spend a G on.

You can get a number of PEs. You can get a pair of DS OG 1s. You can get a set of OG Concord and Bred 11s. You can get all but a handful of SBs. You can get most AF1 hypers. You can get Galaxy Foams. You can get South Beach 8s. ...I'm not saying any or all of these are "better" than the Corks - that's a personal decision - just reminding you not to get caught up in the moment and the myopic competition for the flavor of the month. If you are going to spend "grail" money, make sure you actually get a "grail."

well said repped

Elites
Blue/Silver
Turq/Volt
Red/Volt
Silver Black Turq

Lows
Black/Red
Mint
Citrus/Blue
Volt/Silver
Red/Silver

Elites sound like they aren't that crazy, but have any pictures surfaced or ideas on release dates?  Last year the 9 vs. 9 elite was a major change, looking forward to something uniqe with the X!

With all these still dropping and all the Low colorways, does anyone know what all the Pink Force cw gear on all the sites is for???

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :pimp:

LMAO At This Thread
laugh.gif

We Really Got Dudes In Here Trying To Convince Others NOT To Cop Now And What Would Be Better Ways Of Spending $1K?
mean.gif
Leave That Mess To A Financial Advisor Fambs
laugh.gif

Y'all Can Sit There And Try To Rationalize Not Buying These All You Want But The FACTS Are, This Shoe Is DOPE In Person PERIOD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... If Those Pics Just Posted By TWNTY8 Don't Further This Argument, I Don't Know What Does.... Whether Y'all Like It Or Not, The Hype On This Release Is Well Deserved And The Fact They Are A Comemorative Piece As Tribute To His First Championship Only Makes Em That More Pronounced As A Historic Drop For Nike, Lebron And Sneaker Collectors Alike! These Things Can Sit In A Box Or Case The Rest Of My Life For All I'm Concerned, As I Have 200+ Other Nike's To Cover My Toes... Fact Is, There Is ONLY ONE First Ring For This Man Bron Bron, Considerably The Best Player To Ever Step Foot On Hardwood, And These Shoes Will Always Bring Back Memories Of That Event.

Just My Lil Bit Of Pocket Change And A Ball Of Lint On The Subject
wink.gif
You are completely unbiase... *looks at sig*

BE CAREFUL!!!!!SOMEONE TRIED TO SCAM ME ON BUYING ONE OF MY PAIRS.EBAYER'S NAME IS
that-shoe-guy,dude listed in new york.he sent me a paypal account and wanted to buy one of my royals for a very high price but said he needed extra fast shipping.so i invoice him thru paypal([email protected] was his paypal account,thats how he got my mail),not on ebay and after a while i receive this mail:

[COLOR=#red]
Important Note: This PayPal payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and
has been approved but will not be credited to your account until the shipment
reference/tracking number is sent to us for verification so as to secure both the buyer and
the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be
credited.

Send Tracking number to us through this e-mail address: [email protected] and our customer service care will attend to you. as soon as you send us the shipments
reference/tracking number to us for security purposes and the safety of both the buyer and
the seller, the money will be credited to your account.

PLEASE NOTE:
Once the item has been shipped and the tracking number is sent to us, you will receive a
conformation e-mail from PayPal informing you that the funds have been credited to your
account.

[/COLOR]

from this email:tongue:[email protected] something was fishy,checked it....KABOW...after a while i sent hime an email telling him my opinion about cats like him....once again his info:

EBAY NAME:that-shoe-guy
PAYPAL ACCOUNT:[email protected]

NT FAM BE CAREFUL.

p.s. mods if this isnt the right place please move this to the right one,its important i believe.

Same guy that tried to get me yesterday. I was like ok, PayPal using gmail to send emails now huh? Dead giveaway.

:lol: what you expect people with the shoes are going to hype it up and people who don't or have already sold them will downplay it.

THIS. I like the shoe so I dont really care who does or doesnt. Before I read his signature I agreed with dude for the most part. :lol:

glad to see you got your Corks up there 28

Last edited by a moderator:
no one likes the Sunsets?
They're nice, but like a lot of the other Lebron X colorways, not something I can easily drop $200 and feel okay with it.

On a separate note, someone tried to trade me some fake Gold Medal X's for some Jordan XIII's. I knew something was up, so I asked him for more pictures. He said he lost the box and didn't have the Nike+ ****. The pictures were missing lacelocks, and when I asked him where they were he stopped responding. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom