Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guys reviews have me in tears at work
laugh.gif
. Floridian X review
Funny stuff 
roll.gif

Nike claimed the Corks were designed to "celebrate" the championship, but I don't think that played a big part in the hype machine.

It was Nike creating a "dressy" and "upscale" spin to the Lebron X silhouette, then making them super limited...

10 years ago maybe. IMO the corks are the equivalent to the "timberland" zoom generation 1's or the camo 1's...... Look how we'll they sold. Times have changed. Basketball shoes aren't even bought to play basketball in anymore. In fact, people who actually play basketball in the the are now the minority
no one is about to shell out 180+ for shoes they are going to trash

Resell value doesn't = a good shoe. Don't fall for the moments "it" shoe

if only it was that easy. been in the game for 15+ years and only recently realized my infatuation with xi's was mostly hype... and realized I's, IIIs, IVs and AM1's were my real steez.

Volts did absolutely nothing for me in person :smh:

I was disappointed, thought these were going to be my 2nd pair of 10s (Carbons) but I guess I'll wait and see what the Elites look like.

really?

i actually like them. saw some matching elite socks at my outlet a week ago i want to wear with them.

no, they not all volt... its whate with grey and volt going from the heel to the top.

Yeah, they probably look better on your smaller foot :lol: .

I thought they would be similar to the Tennis Ball Elites but they didn't grab me that way in person. Kinda look like reverse Canaries IMO.

Maybe I'll change my mind once we start gettin some sun in NJ :lol:

Naw, you won't. I ball in my shoes all the time and I'm sure other do as well. These are basketball shoes, I'm playing basketball in them just like I buy running shoes to run in. IMO if you buy these shoes just to walk around in, you ain't getting your money's worth.

This is NT though, home of the hoarders and "buy shoes to take pics of and keep in the closet" dudes. Dudes cop shoes for reps nowadays

Last edited:
Just got my package today... I knew I wouldn't be home, so I told FedEx to leave them at a retail location near me, they confirm they would.... I look up the tracking and see they leave the package at my door anyways... I get a homie to swoop 'em up... They're lucky I'm a nice guy, I coulda definitely hit 'em w/ the "where's my stuff" and got these joints for free...

The Nike Cork page was just up for a few minutes but now it's gone. I tried adding to cart but it said the shoes were in people's carts already. Damnit.

Same thing with me, NDC playing with my emotions right now
Its been up and down for like 3 hours.

then it will go to "product not found"

the sizes don't all go away so i dont think we missed out on some restock or cancelled orders.... not yet at least.

if you refresh the page again its likely it will disappear again.

I called them to make sure and DM'd @nikestore who confirmed it was some cache error on their end from the original release.

believe what you will, that was my experience... don't think i'll sleep on it completely though

Its been up and down for like 3 hours.

then it will go to "product not found"

the sizes don't all go away so i dont think we missed out on some restock or cancelled orders.... not yet at least.

if you refresh the page again its likely it will disappear again.

I called them to make sure and DM'd @nikestore who confirmed it was some cache error on their end from the original release.

believe what you will, that was my experience... don't think i'll sleep on it completely though
got it, thats what i was suspecting, repped for the info and taking the time to check with Nike

BE CAREFUL!!!!!SOMEONE TRIED TO SCAM ME ON BUYING ONE OF MY PAIRS.EBAYER'S NAME IS
that-shoe-guy,dude listed in new york.he sent me a paypal account and wanted to buy one of my royals for a very high price but said he needed extra fast shipping.so i invoice him thru paypal([email protected] was his paypal account,thats how he got my mail),not on ebay and after a while i receive this mail:

[COLOR=#red]
Important Note: This PayPal payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and
has been approved but will not be credited to your account until the shipment
reference/tracking number is sent to us for verification so as to secure both the buyer and
the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be
credited.

Send Tracking number to us through this e-mail address: [email protected] and our customer service care will attend to you. as soon as you send us the shipments
reference/tracking number to us for security purposes and the safety of both the buyer and
the seller, the money will be credited to your account.

PLEASE NOTE:
Once the item has been shipped and the tracking number is sent to us, you will receive a
conformation e-mail from PayPal informing you that the funds have been credited to your
account.

[/COLOR]

from this email:tongue:[email protected] something was fishy,checked it....KABOW...after a while i sent hime an email telling him my opinion about cats like him....once again his info:

EBAY NAME:that-shoe-guy
PAYPAL ACCOUNT:[email protected]

NT FAM BE CAREFUL.

p.s. mods if this isnt the right place please move this to the right one,its important i believe.

I personally like em because they remind me of the james dean 8's

which nike was stupid for not releasing for the public, but hopefully the hype is not real for the denims because i will definitely cop if the march release rumor is true
Those Would look sick if someone Acid washed them the right way.

this one was the funniest. he started talking about the special box saying the box alone cost $5000 to make and it has gold trim. "stacks on stacks on stacks" :lol: :lol: :lol:

homeboy's smoke detector was chirping on both vids, that had me checking that it wasn't mine that needs a new battery lol

Last edited:
i actually like the seaweed dunkmans over the floridians, probably cause im not a fan of pink. I like the denims tho, but that pink is killing me.

Naw, you won't. I ball in my shoes all the time and I'm sure other do as well. These are basketball shoes, I'm playing basketball in them just like I buy running shoes to run in. IMO if you buy these shoes just to walk around in, you ain't getting your money's worth.

This is NT though, home of the hoarders and "buy shoes to take pics of and keep in the closet" dudes. Dudes cop shoes for reps nowadays

It kills me when people think because you pay a certain price for shoes you wont hoop in them. I remember hooping in my Egg plant foams at the gym and everybody was saying "Bruh you hoopin in 220 shoes?" SO WHAT they are basketball shoes...lmao smh

I swear some of you have the WRONG hobby if you think people wont rock, or hoop in the shoes they have.
Im not saying hooping in all of the, but geez

you right, i wont, i mean, ive never seen anyone hoop without shoes so idk what you sayin

but anyways, you must not hoop a lot because shoes dont last that long and paying 180 for some shoes that dont last 2 years is dumb

BE CAREFUL!!!!!SOMEONE TRIED TO SCAM ME ON BUYING ONE OF MY PAIRS.EBAYER'S NAME IS
that-shoe-guy,dude listed in new york.he sent me a paypal account and wanted to buy one of my royals for a very high price but said he needed extra fast shipping.so i invoice him thru paypal([email protected] was his paypal account,thats how he got my mail),not on ebay and after a while i receive this mail:

[COLOR=#red]
Important Note: This PayPal payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and
has been approved but will not be credited to your account until the shipment
reference/tracking number is sent to us for verification so as to secure both the buyer and
the seller. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be
credited.

Send Tracking number to us through this e-mail address: [email protected] and our customer service care will attend to you. as soon as you send us the shipments
reference/tracking number to us for security purposes and the safety of both the buyer and
the seller, the money will be credited to your account.

PLEASE NOTE:
Once the item has been shipped and the tracking number is sent to us, you will receive a
conformation e-mail from PayPal informing you that the funds have been credited to your
account.

[/COLOR]

from this email:tongue:[email protected] something was fishy,checked it....KABOW...after a while i sent hime an email telling him my opinion about cats like him....once again his info:

EBAY NAME:that-shoe-guy
PAYPAL ACCOUNT:[email protected]

NT FAM BE CAREFUL.

p.s. mods if this isnt the right place please move this to the right one,its important i believe.

i get that all the time, usually i just respond with the nastiest vocabulary possible :smokin

paypal also has an email you can forward these fishy emails to in order to make sure if they're real or not. Or you can just very simply check if the funds are in your paypal account or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom