Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long does NDC let you keep shoes in your cart, i was able to cop Jades, but I may be getting more shoes later , just wanna order in one big swoop

was hoping the Jades would be discounted on swoosh... oh well, back to bed. Nice shoe though. Can't wait to see pictures of them!

I was able to add a size 12 to cart on NDC 10 minutes after 8, is it just luck that someone released a pair, or were they still available?

edit// another reason why the Eastbay product release timer can get frustrating. I had the page opened since last night, so I decided to refresh it before the timer expires. I refreshed with 25 seconds left, and to my surprise the timer expired and I was able to add my size to cart. another problem I have with the timer is, usually when the timer expires, I can't add the shoes to cart, most of the time I have to refresh before being able to add to cart.

Last edited:
This cop was very smooth, Got through NDC easy with a 12.5 and easy through FTL with a 12 8) now I must wait for the fit test and visual in person

i released a pair of sz 12 on NDC at about the time you mentioned getting them. I got mine thru eastbay so i let these go...congrats on the pickup

Passed even though I had it on FNL easy, SOL Hyperposites were just too good to pass up on. My girl told me choose one of all the releases today SMH...

Tried Eastbay again and was able to add to cart just now. Limited GR at best. Good for everybody that woke up early to get theirs.

Last edited:
Tried for a 13 on FL and Eastbay right at the jump with no luck, but just went back and they had them on both. Seems everyone's getting what they need. Good.

Been trying for 30 minutes, get through on the order hit order processing and it keeps giving me an error page and refreshes the page.

Found them on FNL like 2 mins before 8.  Crazy how they've become my go to site all of a sudden.  Too much of a headache to bother with Eastbay and NDC's new checkout systems.  Now to see them in person and make my final decision.  Probably the only LeBron X I'll cop unless I decide to ID something.
Truth! I use to never mess with Finishline before this year. They finally have their checkout and inventory system in order. I use to always get the dreaded "high traffic" page that doesn't even let you into the site. Now I cop from them on the regular and they have been great. Always double box my orders and the shoes come quickly. I was able to grab a pair of the Jades in my size this morning with ease for about $150 shipped with my winners circle coupon and my shopdiscover 15% cash back. 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom