Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floridians are definitely a must cop..but priorities to the Black/Red 4 this week..hopefully the followin week I will b able to cop..

Corks definitely gonna be a QS, that design would not be a attractive to the general public. They look mean to me tho, bet they are the QS.

Corks look goofy/unfinished. Not my cup of tea.

I had to do it
laugh.gif
I saw dude's post thinking "someone's gonna use that LeBron gif again."
laugh.gif

I ain't eem mad.

I'm interested to see what they look like after a few wears...if anyone actually wears them. They just look fragile. The concept is cool though.

Does Lebron wear the jeweled swoosh X (Sport Pack) in games regularly? Seems  idiotic if he did, no offense.

Does Lebron wear the jeweled swoosh X (Sport Pack) in games regularly? Seems  idiotic if he did, no offense.
He's worn the Pressures before and the PE he wore for Veteran's Day had a jeweled swoosh so at the very least he's worn the Nike+ enabled Xs in game before.

Not sure if he the pairs he worn are just Nike+ enabled or if they are the Sports Pack

He's worn the Pressures before and the PE he wore for Veteran's Day had a jeweled swoosh so at the very least he's worn the Nike+ enabled Xs in game before.

Not sure if he the pairs he worn are just Nike+ enabled or if they are the Sports Pack
Yea I'd assume Nike just makes a few pairs of the Non Sports Pack X with a jeweled swoosh just for him during games. Nike probably didn't bother making his pair of X's that he wore when he got his ring because they were PE's even though they had jeweled swooshes.

Got a pair from work and a pair from NDC. I don't like wearing bright-colored shoes, but this colorway is too nice to pass up. They fit and feel like the IX's.

I disagree with this opinion so much. These fit way better than the IXs. Xs have much more toe room and overall comfort . IXs were EXTREMELY tight in the toe area. These feel way better IMO. Nonetheless, nice pick up. Jades are dope.

i was planning on copping the Carbons..but seeing Bron wear them in games they look way too shiny for me :smh:

might cop floridians instead :pimp:

Last edited:
I disagree with this opinion so much. These fit way better than the IXs. Xs have much more toe room and overall comfort . IXs were EXTREMELY tight in the toe area. These feel way better IMO. Nonetheless, nice pick up. Jades are dope.

Agreed, I have a pair of IXs in a size 12 and they are almost unbearable to wear. Got the Xs in a size 12 and they fit perfectly. All feet are different but I can't see any way the Xs would fit just like the IXs for somebody.

I could be wrong but I believe the "Carbons" are the only pair he's played in that didn't have the jeweled swoosh :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom