Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw these on instagram
I've never been interested lebrons (jordan and new balance fiend) but I must say these are beautiful
pimp.gif

One reason of the lack of white based shoes is its winter in most of the US. White will be back in full force in the summer. The influx of gray shoes has to do with Nike's overuse of Volt this summer, the grey helps balance out the brightness of the volt.

white based shoes are scarce because kids today love bright & loud all over print + colors on their sneakers :lol:......Its what sells today, so can't fault nike for that.

The part of the corks I like has nothing to do with the cork part. It's the off-white midsole and sole on either side of a red air unit..

i am really feeling those volts i dont know whats up with you dudes. Maybe its that one crappy pic, but they have a lot of potential. I agree with the guy a few posts ago that doesnt like the floridians, i dont feel them either. Its just something about em, black doesnt really go with pink and orange

Since when does black not match EVERYTHING?

Really thou.......
I don't see what's so gay pride about Prisms. How is this shoe gay & Crown Jewels ain't? South Beach 8s ain't? Miami Vice & Miami Nights 9s ain't? Just about every combination of a Yeezy shoe ain't?
Half of you "Tuff Guys" talking all this gay pride stuff own several of them joints.....& done put pink shoe strings in your retro blue foams.
For Pete's sake......Pink Foams just released the other day. :rofl:
Bottom line........Quit with the slurs.
It's 2012......
BUY WHAT YOU LIKE!
IF YOU DISLIKE IT....DON'T BUY!

Yall so ******g sensitive. Hes saying it looks like gay pride because of the rainbow liner, and gays have used the rainbow as a symbol.

Itd be like saying the carbons look like black power joints.

Dude, those are fakes. The picture is definitely of some fakes.

Just went and peeped the Lava's at my local plug, they are alright but definitely dont hold a candle to the Mango's and no jeweled swoosh = boo boo.  Might trade all the Lebron X's I've copped to this point.  

Friend offered me pair of Galaxy foams for my Windchill's, Jades, Floridians plus my L8 Sprites, think Im gonna have to take it.

I think this is crazy, dont think i would trade 4 for 1, but i.also think its crazy people pay 5 times retail for a shoe due to print and limited nature. As long as its worth it... Sad that **** has come to this because of hype, where a shoe can be resold for that without an athlete or celebrity wearing them.

IMO the only X's "worth" the money are the USA's and the CJ's. other colorways are nothing special and need to be deemed limited to sell

Funny that you say that, as those are the only two that have been limited so far. Amazing people think if a shoe.doesnt sellout day one, its a flop. Day one sellouts are a new thing. Funny how everyone wanted jades, now they aint limited and they sit.If USAs and CJs werent limited few would think they special.

I think this speaks to peoples need for others approval and desire to feel more exclusive. Pressures look great, but were GR, Jades are basically a GR, now suddenly they aint special.
Get some style people, its bout how you rock em. I hate the 180 breds, but seen someone rock em and make em look fresh. If you dont like the shoe, the colors.dont matter.

Had about a 5 minute wait on Eastbay to checkout, but other than that ordered the Lavas with ease.

So much for these selling out in seconds.
eyes.gif

Would've gone with NDC if I had too, but I saved on tax and shipping since I'm a Gold Club Member.

Got the lava's from east bay, easy checkout, got confirmation email right away.

Dang man!!! I got stuck at checkout. I really didn't think these would be as limited as they are!! Eastbay was right!!

Might try my luck at a local store later. (if they got them!)

Got the lava's from east bay, easy checkout, got confirmation email right away.
Dang man!!! I got stuck at checkout. I really didn't think these would be as limited as they are!! Eastbay was right!!

Might try my luck at a local store later. (if they got them!)
Eastbay was not right.

These can be had at NDC if you really want them.

^ Oh okay.

It's been about 1.5 hours since the Lavas launched on Eastbay, and there's still a FSR of the "instant sellout"
laugh.gif

I'm trying to figure out on what basis did Eastbay determine that these would "sell out in seconds".

^ Oh okay.

It's been about 1.5 hours since the Lavas launched on Eastbay, and there's still a FSR of the "instant sellout" :lol:

I'm trying to figure out on what basis did Eastbay determine that these would "sell out in seconds".

Lebron wearing them in the last Heat game :wink:

Last edited:
The shoe game is getting brutal. No shoe is safe from being an instant sellout I was not able to cop my size 13 on Eastbay. Had to settle and buy it on NDC but with the tax. I swear size 13s are the hardest shoes to get, they don't make enough of them. 

The shoe game is getting brutal. No shoe is safe from being an instant sellout I was not able to cop my size 13 on Eastbay. Had to settle and buy it on NDC but with the tax. I swear size 13s are the hardest shoes to get, they don't make enough of them. 

Bro, my HOH only got (2) size 13's today and yes I got one of them.
The Lava's are more limited than people think.

Incidentally, I think if the Lava's were one of the first X's to drop they would be all sold out. I do believe they will sell out eventually and will not be outlet bound as some predicted.

FYI, if you're buying from ndc next time use mrrebates or ebates for cash back, basically you're getting your tax money back.

Bro, my HOH only got (2) size 13's today and yes I got one of them.
The Lava's are more limited than people think.
Incidentally, I think if the Lava's were one of the first X's to drop they would be all sold out. I do believe they will sell out eventually and will not be outlet bound as some predicted.
My Footaction got 17 pairs of Lavas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom