Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt get a chance to hook up with my connect yesterday due to a passing in the family so i didnt get a chance to pick up the lavas....just came back from the mall and them suckas were sitting on display and i spotted them a mile away and just gravitated towards them....they are really really really nice in person.....so to you who said they are passing obviously have yet to see them in person...you still might pass but I promise your idea about them will change even though you might not admit it on here!

FACT x100

Xmas 9's dont touch the 8's in my opinion. You could take a poll and 90% would lean towards the 8's.

This from someone who loves the 9's more than the 8's. The 8's could have been so much better. Want to see the X-Mas X's.

FACT x100
Xmas 9's dont touch the 8's in my opinion. You could take a poll and 90% would lean towards the 8's.
This from someone who loves the 9's more than the 8's. The 8's could have been so much better. Want to see the X-Mas X's.

agreed with everyone saying the 8's are the best looking x mas. the shape of those 9's are just horrible. colorways are the only thing that save them for me.

and plus they went up 10 $ (170).

anywho i finally got a chance to take a pic of my short collection.

them Corks are Def next. def gonna cop Windchills on a discount!!

View media item 164682

Last edited:
I think the 10s are the best looking Christmas shoe. That red is a such a nice shade of red. The Christmas 10s are beautiful.

Popular belief? :lol:

The general consensus when pics of the Corks first surfaced is that they would be limited and difficult to get.

No you're right, I did a bad job of wording that. I've seen a lot of people say they're going to cop them, and that sadly just won't be the case. I'm in Florida and will be fighting hard for mine.

Helps to continue to read, my friend.

Anyone seeing soles yellow on the Pressures yet?

I've worn my Pressures about 3-4 times so far, work (I train in a health club) and just around town during the day. I also clean the soles of my kicks before I put them away and they look as good as they did the day I got them. My gf's son's Pressure's however, had a tiny yellow spot on his soles straight out of the box. He didn't care, but it happens... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom