Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The XMas Xs do nothing for me.

In fact none of this years Nike XMas sigs are appealing to me

Anybody ball in these Lebron X's? How do they perform? Also are they TTS? Thanks!
I've been playing in my jades for a few weeks now and I'm not gonna lie, the cushioning is unreal, along with the lockdown and traction.

The one thing that has me a little pissed is that I should have gone .5 up. I have a 10 wishing i got a 10.5. Kinda strange though because I seem to hear different opinions on sizing in this thread every day. So, I would recommend going in and trying them on if at all possible b/c it kinda seems like the sizing can be a little random with these for whatever reason. If you can't try em on, I'd go up .5.

It's funny because normally with a shoe like the X the weight can be a deciding factor as I have grown to love lightweight and low cut shoes for hooping. But with these, the total package as far as comfort, fit, cushioning, and lockdown make you almost forget how bulky these are.

I've said before that the only thing not to like in these is the lack of the forefoot flexing when moving, but that's so minor that you get over it fast. I can only assume that is due to the zoom air bag, so it's not that big of a deal. Overall I find these to be the most comfortable shoes I've ever balled in and they continue to feel more and more amazing each time I use them on the court.

You're still not respected.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

roll.gif

According to who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom