Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
at all people who had to see the BHMs in person to pass on them. if they looked god awful in pictures whyd you expect them to look better in person?

just bought the xmas lebron 10 locally worn once for 180. good deal?

No considering they are worn once. You pretty much was doing the seller a favor by taking them off his hands. Anytime they sell them after being worn once is because that person didn't like them or needed the money or whatever. But in this situation you could've have work the price lower or pass on them. That person will probably not sell it then will hit you up later and take your offer. So it's not actually a good deal or bad one. As long as you like and wanted them it's all gravy.

Yeah if the AS didnt have the speckle effect on the upper they would be OK, I gotta see em in person to make the call. It could be GITD effect in which case they could be alright in the daylight.

Have a question for the older LeBron heads. I'm looking to pick up a pair of Yankee Vs. How does the V fit compared to the 8 9 or 10. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

A store around me sold out of everything but still has a Lebron BHM X in my size. Been on the fence about it plus the 200 dollar price tag haha. Anyone think it's worth copping though?

Have a question for the older LeBron heads. I'm looking to pick up a pair of Yankee Vs. How does the V fit compared to the 8 9 or 10. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
i say more like the 8s

A store around me sold out of everything but still has a Lebron BHM X in my size. Been on the fence about it plus the 200 dollar price tag haha. Anyone think it's worth copping though?

Yes, due to the hype. You could resell it, as much as I detest that attitude.

Also, whoever paid the $180 for the Christmas, did you try to stock locate them? I've seen them at a few stores in the last few days (HoH, Foot Locker and Foot Action). Plus, they're now open for any coupons, etc.

And the Jades can be found the same way. Except for the Crown Jewels, Gold Medals and BHM (and probably the ASG and Corks), all of the other Colorways can be found if you look locally or stock locate. It's not like the KDs.

Last edited:
Yes, due to the hype. You could resell it, as much as I detest that attitude.

Also, whoever paid the $180 for the Christmas, did you try to stock locate them? I've seen them at a few stores in the last few days (HoH, Foot Locker and Foot Action). Plus, they're now open for any coupons, etc.

And the Jades can be found the same way. Except for the Crown Jewels, Gold Medals and BHM (and probably the ASG and Corks), all of the other Colorways can be found if you look locally or stock locate. It's not like the KDs.
Just the fact that it's priced at 200 scares me away lol. People are already complaining about the cement 3s w/ nike air pricing at 200, let alone these lebrons are at 200. 

Just the fact that it's priced at 200 scares me away lol. People are already complaining about the cement 3s w/ nike air pricing at 200, let alone these lebrons are at 200. 
Yes, but that's the point. The WC3 and BHM, at the least can be used as trade bait or resold for a much higher price. Now, admittedly, these were not as sought after as the KDs and Kobe's. Kobe's going for $275-$300 already and cost $160. And KDs are $200, retail for $135.

The print on the KD was the best but the Kobe is the better shoe model, the Lebron.....a very VERY distant last place. The Lebron X is the best of the ASG pack tho so there's that...

IT'S A TIE FOR ME BETWEEN BRONS AND KD'S WITH KOBES BEING A DISTANT SECOND. :lol:

WILL BE COPPING ALL THREE THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom