Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone managed to find laces similar to that of the windchills? one of my aglets came off today and they're starting to fray already

correction... i like the BHM brons more. I tried them on with shorts and they look great to me.

damn nike dropped the ball on the 10's colorways this year,& kobes being the best asg colorway is a bad thing nike |I

The ASG will probably have the quantities of the X-Mas since it'll be on the FTL family, NDC and FNL, but the hype associated from last year will make them sell out like the BHM.

Nike is going to make money All Star Game weekend with the ASG Pack and the restocks.

^ i think them days are over...but who knows maybe next year they will. New Orleans doesn't have anything NASA/space related centers (to my knowledge) so maybe.^

Last edited:
I can only imagine what they'll do for NO, some loud Mardi Gras ****.
I bet theyll add a removable shroud just for the ASG shoe too to simulate the full Mardi Gras experience. And throw on an additional $50 to the MSRP

Last edited:
Anyway this UNDFTD x Nike collab releasing on 2/8 could be a Lebron?  Haven't heard any rumors on the exact Nike shoe they used, but I did hear from a direct source that the collab is gonna be a shoe we'll be falling over each other to get.  Could be something to create some Lebron hype since the ASG's aren't insanely hyped by all like last year.

Anyway this UNDFTD x Nike collab releasing on 2/8 could be a Lebron?  Haven't heard any rumors on the exact Nike shoe they used, but I did hear from a direct source that the collab is gonna be a shoe we'll be falling over each other to get.  Could be something to create some Lebron hype since the ASG's aren't insanely hyped by all like last year.

Could be. I'm thinking it's some foamposites.

Last edited:
Bron Allstars in my opinion (math equation) 9 > 7 = 4 > 6 > 8... I'm gonna need to see this crazy reptile one in person...

A suede or leather version of this with the Undefeated logo in that medial window and a sewn in swoosh might be decent...idk. :tongue:

View media item 245906

Last edited:
A suede or leather version of this with the Undefeated logo in that medial window and a sewn in swoosh might be decent...idk.
tongue.gif
Those are sick.  They go perfect with my Michigan St rivalry jersey.   I've decided to skip all the releases for the month of Feb and finally pull the trigger on some of the id's I made.    Does anybody know when the new id options for the X's are rumored to release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom