Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow..cool information..thanks for this..do you work for Nikestore?

You didn't know???

Almost everyone on NT knows someone high up/ been in the stock room/ delivered Musuo for the cats in the pumping em out in the factory ect ect...

I would take that news with a grain of Mortons

im trying to get the corks, any tips on how to cop off NDC 

tumblr_mdgzbsX1Ov1rpot5r.gif

Don't bother dealing with that shootinstyle kid, I have emailed him and this is what transpired.

ME-

Hello, I just had a few questions and concerns about this that I need you to clear up.

1. You have sizes listed for the corks that are not going to be released, why?

2. You don't look like your old enough to drive but you have been in the sneaker business for 10 years? 

3. How old is your "partner" and who is the one legally responsible for the company if you are under 18?

4. How do you plan on securing these pairs as it looks like you can order unlimited amounts. 

5. What is my insurance that you won't use money you generate from these pre-sales to buy the shoes only to refund my money and sell the shoes at a higher price?

Preston Scott - 

I'm 16 and my dad has his name on the company license and yes this is to preorder the Lebron X Corks.  Sent from my iPod

ME-

You didn't explain why you have sizes listed that Nike isn't offering? I would figure that would be the first thing you update so you don't take people's money for shoes that aren't releasing. Also what is my insurance that you will have a better chance getting these then me?

Preston Scott - 

Um the sizes nike doesnt have we get from our other wholesale buyer.

ME-

So dispite the fact that Nike isn't offering those sizes, and didn't on the Nike Elite site for athletes, you still believe you are going to get sizes nike never makes? 

How have you been in business for 10 years your 16? What was your previous businesses name, what is your eBay name?

I'm sorry but this whole thing is sounding a little fishy.

Preston Scott- (no reply)

Last edited:
Don't bother dealing with that shootinstyle kid, I have emailed him and this is what transpired.

ME-

Hello, I just had a few questions and concerns about this that I need you to clear up.

1. You have sizes listed for the corks that are not going to be released, why?

2. You don't look like your old enough to drive but you have been in the sneaker business for 10 years? 

3. How old is your "partner" and who is the one legally responsible for the company if you are under 18?

4. How do you plan on securing these pairs as it looks like you can order unlimited amounts. 

5. What is my insurance that you won't use money you generate from these pre-sales to buy the shoes only to refund my money and sell the shoes at a higher price?

Preston Scott - 

I'm 16 and my dad has his name on the company license and yes this is to preorder the Lebron X Corks.  Sent from my iPod

ME-

You didn't explain why you have sizes listed that Nike isn't offering? I would figure that would be the first thing you update so you don't take people's money for shoes that aren't releasing. Also what is my insurance that you will have a better chance getting these then me?

Preston Scott - 

Um the sizes nike doesnt have we get from our other wholesale buyer.

ME-

So dispite the fact that Nike isn't offering those sizes, and didn't on the Nike Elite site for athletes, you still believe you are going to get sizes nike never makes? 

How have you been in business for 10 years your 16? What was your previous businesses name, what is your eBay name?

I'm sorry but this whole thing is sounding a little fishy.

Preston Scott- (no reply)

nice job jackstacks. outing another scammer. repped.

Anyone living in the DFW and wears size 10.5, They have a pair of the all stars at the galleria foot locker.

Last edited:
FNL isn't getting Corks more than likely... Hopefully FTL does though it'll be easy... Doubt that too though.

Might have to bite the bullet and have my friend in Europe cop these a size small and for $280+shipping :x. I've squeezed into size 9s before :lol:, nothing else I can do at this point.

A nice on feet video of the Lebron X Area 72. These definitely have grown on me, it's a shoe you either love it or hate it.

as promised heres my info: i dont have release dates for any of the colors but i do have style numbers along with color descriptions.

lebron x low 
[h2]CRYSTAL MINT/POISON GEEN/FIBERGLASS:  
579765 300
[/h2]

[h1]LEBRON X LOW[/h1]

[h2]BRIGHT CITRUS/BLACKENED BLUE/WHITE/: 579765 800
[/h2]

[h1]LEBRON X P.S. ELITE +[/h1]

[h2]WHITE/METALLIC GOLD/BLACK: 579834 100
[/h2]

[h1]LEBRON X[/h1]

[h2]SUPER HERO-BLCKND BL/PR PLT/BRT CIT:  
543564 401
[/h2]

[h1]LEBRON X[/h1]

[h2]EASTER-SPORT TURQ/VOLT/VIOLET FORCE:  
543565 303
[/h2]

[h1]LEBRON X[/h1]

[h2]SUPER HERO-BLCKND BL/PR PLT/BRT CIT: 543565 401
[/h2]

[h1]LEBRON X P.S. ELITE[/h1]

[h2]HYPER BLUE/PURE PLATINUM/BLACKENED:  
579827 400
[/h2]

[h1]AIR LEBRON SLIDE 2 ELITE[/h1]

[h2]SPORT TURQ/VOLT/VILOLET: 578251 350
[/h2]

LEBRON X LOW
UNIVERSITY RED/STADIUM GREY/TOTAL CRIMSON: 579765 600

LEBRON X P.S. ELITE
SPORT TURQUOISE/VOLT/VIOLET FORCE: 579827 300

LEBRON X P.S. ELITE
TOTAL CRIMSON/FIBERGLASS/BLACK/VOLT: 579827 800

LEBRON X
DADE COUNTY-TURQ/BRIGHT CITRUS/WIND: 543564 304

LEBRON X
TURQ/BRIGHT CITRUS/WINDCHILL: 543564 402

All star weekend/ about over ready to see pics of these but probably leak right before or after the corks.

Hope nike makes up for this line with the color blocking on the superhero likely batman and dade county.

Last edited:
Any Miami heads know if HOH Dadeland getting the Corks, i been hearing they are, but when i called some chic who sounded clueless said the not getting em

I been saying the corks weren't that limited. New that from the get Go....like I said before if they send anything special to footlocker Australia....that means more then likely your local HOH will get them..So all the smart guys that were trying to clown when I said that..saying NDC only....Nike town only.....look at you....even boutiques are getting a few pairs....:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom