Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDC and HOH raffle for me if not its all good, really like these and want to wear but the greed by those surrounded by me to acquire and flip, and hassle isn't worth the headache beyond those two options.....

Mogs lined up now in my city in a poor *** neighborhood where they'll prooooooolly get tried at gunpoint for em in 4 degree weather and it's only Tuesday night .... Spot only has 10 pairs not including employees taking their pairs off the top.... End well it will not
Talking about Madison/Pulaski Villa right? smh. should've done it at villa in wicker park instead. Much safer for people to camp.

I've been on the Corks since first view, but I won't rock 'em often. I think they're a very classy looking shoe and I will rock them in those situations. They clean as ffff tho.

Cork hype is too much for me, I honestly just want the volts.  
laugh.gif

Man I remember a few months back when pics of Lebron wearing the corks most of everyone on here hated the corks.. Crazy how hype and some resell value turns u cats into lil *******

I only want them to resell cause of all the suckers that will pay for a shoe made out of "cork" :lol:

I've hated them from the get go..

Now the Volts..i hated them when I first saw pics but after seein them in person..i want them like crazy :smokin

^^^Plenty have em but lets not forget they dropped on nike elite ages ago...But if I miss out on these I might just have to shell out that extra cash though it's looking good as of now.

I only want them to resell cause of all the suckers that will pay for a shoe made out of "cork" :lol:

I've hated them from the get go..

Now the Volts..i hated them when I first saw pics but after seein them in person..i want them like crazy :smokin

On page 186 you hated, along with half the dudes in this thread. Mad props for sticking to your guns haha. Wanted these so bad but not worth the pain they will be to acquire. I'll keep my crowns and EZ cop the volts amidst the hype-beast pandemonium.

Wish Nike would take heed of this and make more premium mat sport shoes in reasonable quantities. I'll gladly pay 300+ for a sport shoe that cheats office dress code policy. Obviously there is a market for a shoe like this (or I could be the only one who wants a shoe like this and its all hype) but either way make some more dang pairs! Rocked the ASG's to work and despite how much love they received, they did not fly under the radar haha. Give me leather and suede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
None of you guys are getting Corks off NDC anyways

Don't even try

kthxbai

Lol jk.

Hated them when they first popped up and still hate em now.

Good luck to those that cop because they actually want to keep them.

I feel like I am one of the few people that genuinely likes the corks.... I mean of course everyone is titled to their own opinion and I respect and understand what people are saying, but the unique feel to the cork had me hooked to it from day 1.

Last edited:
I feel like I am one of the few people that genuinely likes the corks.... I mean of course everyone is titled to their own opinion and I respect and understand what people are saying, but the unique feel to the cork had me hooked to it from day 1.
 When I first say the picks i was in love...they were so different!!!! I'm in Louisiana...no hope for me!!!!

Clown on h-twon craigslist wants 1200 each for all sizes.  Since the only store getting them is HOH galleria pretty obvious to see where the inventory is coming from.  It's so shady there have better luck with NDC.  I must say greed is starting to take over some managers who have one foot out the door selling their inventory on the side.

Last edited:
do they cancel your order if you try to order 2 to have them shipped to the same address? Is it like 1 pair per customer/family? Because my bro also wants a pair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom