Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you're saying but dude isn't rocking $800 nikes, he's wearing $250 nikes he paid $800 for. Big difference IMO

Yea, I understand that too, many of us would just take the L if we cant get them for retail. He obviously feels as though the extra bread is worth it. I'm sure everyone on this thread has had such a crazy desire for something that they did something most would see as irrational to get.

Now if this dude is paying hundreds of dollars extra on widely available GRs or whatever, I would advise he go see someone or shoot some of that bread over this way. :lol:

I know if I could afford the $800 llike i could when I purchased my Yeezys I would. The feeling I have from the looks sneakerheads gave me as I rocked them especially in sneaker stores was
pimp.gif
... "yeah I know you want these but you won't"....

Trust me only about a handfull or two of sneakers out there turn heads like these Corks will.

Last edited:
Do people with "auto scripts" realize it only matters to get them into your cart??? I've been doing this for a while and can say my 5600dpi Razor mouse with 1000Mhz ultrapoling is just as if not faster then your VB script?

I wonder if Nike is going lighter for the PS Xs...engineered mesh on full visible Zoom would be out of this world!

I really want these Corks for wearing...liked them since first pics of them, but this PG Plaza thing is like coming to a gun fight with a plastic knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom