Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
excuse my  foolish question.. but do you think them volts will sit around long enough for me to sleep in ? ... have a party to go to friday i know i'm gonna end up sleeping in saturday 
nerd.gif
I heard they're GS. So yes you should be good.

Homegirl of mines texted me this pic from PG Plaza. 18 empty chairs in the mall.....

Mofos camping overnight from their house? :rofl:

They better hope I don't feel like making that trip Friday. I'm bypassing every empty chair I see.....
I'll kick those ***** out the way aint no one there

I say it to people all the damn time who line up outside Burn Rubber, who cares about the shoes, you could be the craigslist lawn chair KING!!!!! empty chairs = no one in line.

dudes droppin' 800 to show off to other men though.
Some people buy shoes because they like them. I find it funny when people buy things to impress others but what can I say it's their life. I myself buy shoes because I like the shoe not because I want to impress others. Same goes with females. They buy expensive purses to impress men? I don't think so

wassup fam, my pair of Corks from sivasdelcalzo are coming in tomorrow, I will be posting pics here as well as doing an in-depth review on my sneaker blog, www.solesoneyece.com.  I'm just getting started, feel free to check me out! 
happy.gif

Ppl in the DMV "HOH PG Plaza", it has been confirmed by @footlocker  "@dvdxtreme[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]  [/font]We have confirmed it will be a first come, first serve basis and the launch locator information has been updated. Thanks"

Last edited:
It is going to be crazy! I went up there today also and they told me the same the FCFS. So I will try online. I not going to be fighting that crowd.

Ppl in the DMV "HOH PG Plaza", it has been confirmed by @footlocker  "@dvdxtreme 
We have confirmed it will be a first come, first serve basis and the launch locator information has been updated. Thanks"
There goes my chances of getting them not going to go to that circus show :smh:

Yea. Think women/girls know what corks are? :smh: They just look like some brown Nike's.

If you gonna drop $800, at least let it be some Louboutins, Balenciaga's, or Gucci's.

What if dude doesn't like anything those brands put out? You all kill me with dropping these fashion brands on NT. Some people like to rock Nikes and if a pair he wants is in short supply and all it will cost him is $800, let this dude rock his $800 shoes.

Ppl in the DMV "HOH PG Plaza", it has been confirmed by @footlocker  "@dvdxtreme[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]  [/font]We have confirmed it will be a first come, first serve basis and the launch locator information has been updated. Thanks"
LOL WOW Good luck whoever is going to PG AKA the zoo, i remember the yeezy fiasco people almost died....that place is the worst in the DMV to go to even try and get a pair of sneakers and the employees there are shady as hell

What if dude doesn't like anything those brands put out? You all kill me with dropping these fashion brands on NT. Some people like to rock Nikes and if a pair he wants is in short supply and all it will cost him is $800, let this dude rock his $800 shoes.
I see what you're saying but dude isn't rocking $800 nikes, he's wearing $250 nikes he paid $800 for. Big difference IMO

Meh, do you at the end right? I'd just rather be the guy getting the 800

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom