Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that ordered from CR paid a hefty price.

I'll easily pay $500 delivered and customs fees. Dude paid $800 2 days ago. Haven't seen a legit site have them under $750. NDC will be near impossible tomorrow.

Good Luck to everyone who's gonna try and get the "Corks" tomorrow... As I've secured mine already..

To those who got the "Call".. Be humble. Don't rub it in to the unlucky ones...

To those who gonna "Flip" them.. Don't be Greedy! You don't like the sneakers anyway...

Stay Warm! Chi-Heads... 
smile.gif

Them Volts aren't so bad, correct me if i'm wrong but 1st "Tennis Ball" C/W for LeBron Sig Lineto release?

So I was looking at the Volts on Eastbay. It looks like the swoosh is diamond cut like the $200 pairs. Anyone else notice this?

Good Luck to everyone who's gonna try and get the "Corks" tomorrow... As I've secured mine already..

To those who got the "Call".. Be humble. Don't rub it in to the unlucky ones...

To those who gonna "Flip" them.. Don't be Greedy! You don't like the sneakers anyway...

Stay Warm! Chi-Heads... 
smile.gif

Them Volts aren't so bad, correct me if i'm wrong but 1st "Tennis Ball" C/W for LeBron Sig Lineto release?
hard to be humble when i got no confrimation number/email and out of 421 dollars atm

anyone got a link for CT? everytime i click the corks on the homepage it takes me to nike footwear haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom