Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a bit of advice... Anyone who got declined trying to check out at End, check your Credit Card or Bank Account... You may have some pending charges on your account.

Just looking out.

Goodluck everyone tomorrow.
Yup heard about people getting charged multiple times and didnt even get a pair... Sucks if you had the $$$ set aside for these and now its all tied up in "pending charges" purgatory leaving you with no chance to cop tomorrow on NDC. 
mean.gif

Cant wait for the Volts! Gotta get me a pair of those all star game socks to rock with them! (sorry used the pic already, but im pumped!)

If you look at real market selling price on eBay they are ending for about $700, comes next week it will probably drop to $500-$600

Well forget the link sniper. I got the link already! I'll be checked out by the time y'all clicking! Unlike RSVP/Link Sniper guy making YouTube videos. I'll keep my secret to myself... L8

Well forget the link sniper. I got the link already! I'll be checked out by the time y'all clicking! Unlike RSVP/Link Sniper guy making YouTube videos. I'll keep my secret to myself... L8
Lol x 2

Edit: actually hmmmmm

Last edited:
did people create a backlink for the corks just want to know thanks in advance
no backdoor link. It's not live till they activate it. But there is a way to find the link and have it refreshing prior to nike tweeting the link.

if your talking about JJ then its not really hard to find......

ndc is a different story

I frequent this thread all the time and I have no problem with people posted lesser known sites.

It gives people more chances to get them instead of the "special" few but it's still gonna be screwy for yall trying to buy them since you got people hoarding( buying 3 pairs) and that wouldn't be a problem if people wouldn't pay dumb prices like $800 plus

Based on the likely numbers of pairs available, that resell price should be like $400-500 but it wont be that price because of hype.

Y'all have fun going crazy for these. :lol:

Like there isn't gonna be another hot release in a month or 2

Sheepeople :lol:

Last edited:
I don't believe you... Prove it haha. I wouldnt hate or share if you sent me a pm lol
whatever one says, that link would be here and 5000 people would be on it... I'll be posting my confirmation on niketalk. The time stamp will say it all. My proof will be in the morning!

Last edited:
Not hating nor pouring salt, but you either have friend that works at Oregon at Nike on-line merchandising/division and gives you the link before hand, or you are a really good IT coding architect you can guess the 6 digit pid and pgid that randomly generated by Nike.  Mind share with us?

I'm 36th in line at HOH PG. anyone know for sure how many pairs they actually have. Ima be salty af if I find out 12hrs from now they only got 30.

If you look at real market selling price on eBay they are ending for about $700, comes next week it will probably drop to $500-$600

another reason i passed on a price to resell
and not a bad markup i might say

but by this time tomorrow there gonna be fuddled on the aftermarket

today was the day to sell at a high price

if the shop would have let take the shoe home today i would have 2 pairs to resell
not do a pre order for one day

over time these will be worth cash if your looking to sit on them

Last edited:
Not hating nor pouring salt, but you either have friend that works at Oregon at Nike on-line merchandising/division and gives you the link before hand, or you are a really good IT coding architect you can guess the 6 digit pid and pgid that randomly generated by Nike.  Mind share with us?
Don't know anyone that works at Oregon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom