Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear some of y'all are the laziest beings on the planet.

Google is your friend. Use it!
Why ya'll always trying to jump down throats. Chill ya ****, I had the product code I just wanted to make sure it was the correct one. Hence me saying "confirm" the product number. 

This Lebron thread (cork thread now apparently) gonna be FULL of salt like that Royal 1 thread 

Last edited:
:rofl: @ people waiting for a call from HOH Galleria. That store is just as crooked as Mercer.

They have already sold pairs backdoor & the employees just hook up their friends. If its not a release to acquire guaranteed pairs, its not worth it.

PO

Last edited:
So I decided to take some pictures of the Corks to the chinese restaurant and nail salon by my house and see if the can make me a 20 pairs of Corks with their connects in China....

On a serious note... I'm running 33mb and found a way to make it from link to checkout in 5 clicks, I think I'll be okay.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ people waiting for a call from HOH Galleria. That store is just as crooked as Mercer.

They have already sold pairs backdoor & the employees just hook up their friends. If its not a release to acquire guaranteed pairs, its not worth it.

PO

I know of 1 person that got called by them. Lady doing the tickets did look shady though .

all the pc speed talk had got me to wondering. i guess i should be good to go. ndc usually comes thru so we shall see.
View media item 283237

I'm 36th in line at HOH PG. anyone know for sure how many pairs they actually have. Ima be salty af if I find out 12hrs from now they only got 30.

man there is no way i'd camp out all that time, but guess that's what it's come to and u gotta go hard for what u want. the time spent just isn't worth it to me. i hope u at least get a pair. that would be real foul if u didn't. if i had to guess i would say they prolly got exactly 36 pairs. then u gotta figure the couple of pairs that are held to the side for vip or what have u. keep in mind this is all speculation. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom