Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I feel Jimmy Jazz says they're releasing something at 12. Then at 12:01 they just put up the product page that says sold out. Good marketing scheme, salty people might cop something as a rebound weather its a pair of socks or a pair of kicks 
laugh.gif

Nah they do actually release the product, seems like the same people always are able to checkout on JJ

90% of people want these only to resell, market will be oversaturated.  People willing to drop insane amounts of money on them will outnumber the pairs available, too many people are getting these just to re-sell.
Makes sense, +1 for an educated assumption. 

I honestly don't think that internet speed matters much. I was able to get the cement 3 88s on my terrible college connection.

Finishinline huh? I don't see them even when entering the item#. Some of you guys have the game genie in hand

HaterBoxden, Local Celebrities/Rappers (Not Named Bun B) acquired some.

Gescobe, that's good to know. At least a few pairs get out to the regular people.

Boost, it's about the same in quantity. From what I heard though, less Blue 1's were available in the U.S. More Corks were made.

Some popular boutiques who didn't get Blue 1's got these. Ty's store being one for example.

PO

Last edited:
When Jimmy Jazz puts up a new release, It's under the "Mens New Arrivals" button on their homepage right? I can't seem to remember. 

Last edited:
90% of people want these only to resell, market will be oversaturated.  People willing to drop insane amounts of money on them will outnumber the pairs available, too many people are getting these just to re-sell.
That's what "sneaker heads" do these days, buy to flip. Which is cool when a consistent group does it, but the reseller market is flooded with them. Then comes the followers who see how much resellers can potentially make. 

But like you said, everyone is buying for resale. flooded markets = more money in Nikes pockets, they know that they can up the numbers and sell out, raise the MSRP, sell out. 

Eventually resellers will start to lose out because they are generating income based on someone else's product which is never a stable thing to do without a contract or any other type of agreement. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm young and definitely have a lot to learn, but I was hooked back in 3rd grade with my Concords (loved the jumpman on the bottom of the GS sizes). I buy what I like and love the story behind them, I even copped some Nike Free's at the outlet the other day for $16 and I could care less who likes them. (I wonder how many sneakerheads know the reason behind the corks).

Cool story though, I know 
glasses.gif

That's what "sneaker heads" do these days, buy to flip. Which is cool when a consistent group does it, but the reseller market is flooded with them. Then comes the followers who see how much resellers can potentially make. 

But like you said, everyone is buying for resale. flooded markets = more money in Nikes pockets, they know that they can up the numbers and sell out, raise the MSRP, sell out. 

Eventually resellers will start to lose out because they are generating income based on someone else's product which is never a stable thing to do without a contract or any other type of agreement. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm young and definitely have a lot to learn, but I was hooked back in 3rd grade with my Concords (loved the jumpman on the bottom of the GS sizes). I buy what I like and love the story behind them, I even copped some Nike Free's at the outlet the other day for $16 and I could care less who likes them. (I wonder how many sneakerheads know the reason behind the corks).

glasses.gif
I'm pretty sure it's because Lebrons Doctor told him that his hairline is receding at such a fast rate, they're using cork dust (ground up cork from bottles of wine) to rejuvenate his hairline. Correct me if I'm wrong.

glasses.gif
name comes from popppin bottles after that championship. surprised nike didn't spin some story relating it to diamonds or something crazy like that.

name comes from popppin bottles after that championship. surprised nike didn't spin some story relating it to diamonds or something crazy like that.
I wasn't callin' anyone in particular out, fam. If you know, you at least educate yourself about your passion. Just sayin' for those that dont...  

never fails. this question is asked just about every thread.

your niketalk history.

7:42 PM Joined Niketalk
10:50 PM asked the dumbest yet best first question ever
10:50-Present embarrassed about first question but cant figure out how to delete it

Welcome to the community.
not embarassed at all, when someone does not know something, you ask a question about it, simple as that, thanks for the welcome, look foward to get to know more of you as time progresses, cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom