Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Practice?
Do you have ADHD? just stop
mean.gif

If you have to start a franchise and you can pick between 18 year old Lebron or 19 year old Kevin Durant who do you choose?

I hate these comparisons, but even though lebron is the best athlete, kd is a winner. He's made it to the finals and has had better overrall playoff success with less than what lebron has.

to those that say they would "ball" in their corks. LMAO. I see what you did there.
But seriously. Corks disintegrate without moisture/ in dry areas .....moisture destroys the foam midsole above the full-length zoom unit......anyone thought about this in the long term?

True but a lot of people forget that lebron made the finals and got swept by the spurs in Cleveland .

Also true, but look who he had to get through to make it out of the east. Only Cleveland and Detroit had 50 wins that season in the east. The only legit elite team they played that post season was the spurs.

to those that say they would "ball" in their corks. LMAO. I see what you did there.
But seriously. Corks disintegrate without moisture/ in dry areas .....moisture destroys the foam midsole above the full-length zoom unit......anyone thought about this in the long term?
I have a feeling this is more a collector's piece, even if it's NSW. I mean, from what I remember, I don't think even LBJ wore them since the NSW shoot, probably because they don't hold up. Who knows though, I know EmmanuelLabor is doing Cork XIII's. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom