Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like people slept all day and are now up all night watching this thread.

Good luck to you all trying to win the powerball jackpot of the sneaker game this year.

Watch out for that quickstrike of the next color of those Yeezy 2's for Easter

random...for those with the bots or programs...do you have to click the ndc link...or does the bot do all the work...i.e. are u sleeping in or waking up at 5am/8am

random...for those with the bots or programs...do you have to click the ndc link...or does the bot do all the work...i.e. are u sleeping in or waking up at 5am/8am

The bot ive seen does it all. So these dudes can have it running and they can be smashing at the same time.

The bot ive seen does it all. So these dudes can have it running and they can be smashing at the same time.
Thing is, I doubt Nike will even do anything to halt it, like revamp the site or anything. As long as they're making profit and no one's 'getting hurt' per se, they're happy. Kinda sad, but eh. Always knew everything was gonna be a technology race.

Thing is, I doubt Nike will even do anything to halt it, like revamp the site or anything. As long as they're making profit and no one's 'getting hurt' per se, they're happy. Kinda sad, but eh. Always knew everything was gonna be a technology race.

This

I love the people that are like "Let me just get the info so I can see if I got it" or "I don't even want the shoes, I was just wondering what the answer is cuz it was such a great riddle!". ***** Riiiiiiight.. Y'all really think you're fooling anyone?

Last edited:
I love the people that are like "Let me just get the info so I can see if I got it" or "I don't even want the shoes, I was just wondering what the answer is cuz it was such a great riddle!". ***** Riiiiiiight.. Y'all really think you're fooling anyone?
smokin.gif

roll.gif

almost as cool as those gloating in the middle of the night that they know the answer on a community forum 

and i been here since 2002, your point.

you're not OG...METH,EKIN can anyone confirm this?!@?!

Last edited:
For all Non-OG's who can't figure out the riddle/website:

You must find the 7 horcruxes and then solve the cryptex, but if you guess the wrong answer the vinegar dissolves the answer.

The papyrus is delicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom