Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Lord, how much are you paying for this kinda speed.

I think we have the top tier through Cox; in the area of $100. We got rid of our landline, and boosted up the internet. Supposed to be around 55 DL and 5 UL. I aint complaining tho.

some dudes need to just go to sleep.

thread is comedy! 3 more hours!
The riddle's got me fam. It's gripped me. Tell my kids I love em. 
sick.gif

The riddle's got me fam. It's gripped me. Tell my kids I love em. 
sick.gif
Too funny man, I am sure they are gone.That riddle had me for a min, and I just gave up knowing more than likely they were playing a joke on our behalf.
I couldnt figure it out myself but oh well.  Couple sites doing it on monday so there's still hope if NDC fails
Which others if you don't mind sharing besides JJ?

Oh, haha. SNS/Livestock only put their 'remaining stock' for worldwide release, and there's definitely not gonna be any. We can pray. 
smokin.gif
NRML is releasing also they said today but no time was posted and I havent seen it pop up yet.  12am was 2 hrs ago

NRML is releasing also they said today but no time was posted and I havent seen it pop up yet.  12am was 2 hrs ago
"The LeBron X 'Cork' will be available in-store at NRML Saturday, February 23, 2013. One pair per person, while quantities last."

what will it be a settle down price in the resell market for the corks?will these be safe to rock?cause one gy before wrote that pieces started falling off after a while...lol...cmon you guys you can't believe this is actual cork...still will these be safe to rock?

"The LeBron X 'Cork' will be available in-store at NRML Saturday, February 23, 2013. One pair per person, while quantities last."

:smh: my boy was 5th in line outside nrml starting at 8pm last night and they only got six pairs :x

he told me that the line is about 15 people deep (1 hour ago) because no one believe they only got six pairs.

what will it be a settle down price in the resell market for the corks?will these be safe to rock?cause one gy before wrote that pieces started falling off after a while...lol...cmon you guys you can't believe this is actual cork...still will these be safe to rock?

I know i'm wearing mine....probably like once a year lol. And it won't be anywhere that there will lots of people....can't have people stepping on them lol

Cork is cork. Definitely wear at your own risk. Gonna take a lot to keep them in good condition. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom