Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
what will it be a settle down price in the resell market for the corks?will these be safe to rock?cause one gy before wrote that pieces started falling off after a while...lol...cmon you guys you can't believe this is actual cork...still will these be safe to rock?
Its real, just think about how thin the actual layer of Cork is.

If you have opened a wine bottle you know CORK is ****, breaks and chips as soon as it is penetrated. Nothing new

What are you guys NDC ratio?? I was like 4-30 last year until i found a new strategy im like 4-4 since hopefully it comes through for me later

My NDC ratio on super limited releases is terrible haha, I struck out on yeezys, SB9's, GMP's, DB 9's, 88 WC 3's, and probably more im not thinking of.

Although I did hit on the SOL Hyperposites and LBJ X ASG, but those werent that limited.

Im praying I can cop these

Do those New York Company fools ever sell any sneakers?!

Every listing I see from them are for ludicrous prices
laugh.gif
Naw they'll be sitting on there forever... Go look at ebay they had them Yeezy 2's since last year

Naw they'll be sitting on there forever... Go look at ebay they had them Yeezy 2's since last year
I messaged him to see if I could buy a pair of Solar 2's for 3k. Three whole dang thousand, just to see what he'd say. He said it was too low, like wtf. Only thing he's ever sold is Christian Louboutin's recently.

Last edited:
Struck out in Seoul earlier. They had 62 pair and gave out over 200 raffle numbers on an actual cork.

Last edited:
Hit up an online email raffle in the UK (they won't tell you if you won until March 1st), and got one site other than NDC to try at 11am GMT. Chances slim, but damn if I get em. 
smokin.gif

Otherwise, I'll take my slimmer chances on NDC.

Hit up an online email raffle in the UK (they won't tell you if you won until March 1st), and got one site other than NDC to try at 11am GMT. Chances slim, but damn if I get em. 
smokin.gif

Otherwise, I'll take my slimmer chances on NDC.
Your too late, that site went live yesterday. Was a mistake but worked out for some here.

Question, I have nike giftcards. so is it true that once the shoe is in my cart im good? cause theres no way im adding the giftcards quickly lol

thanks to whoever answers

Cant seem to figure out that riddle but I got an idea ... make sure to Pm the love if ya figure it out remember this is a sneaker community but seems like its more about people being stingy lol but from what im guessing 

i might be really off or really close idk 

i havent seen any conformation orders so maybe 

its on nike .. but idk how to fix up the url im not to familiar with all this computer **** 

but for example if you go to nikestore twitter ...

go down to where they tweet the link for the Lebron X Area 72 and itll take you to nike but they say they dont have it in stock or whatever 

click on the url and then u remove the BBALL or maybe just a B 

if you read in the forum you'll see kids talking about ball out and stuff being funny messing with us 

then the next hint is remove personal reference which is LEBRON i think 

and then it goes from there where im stuck at 

Guys, I just stumbled upon this forum and thread. I'm new to being a whole sneaker head. I copped area 72 Air Force max 2013, lebron asg extraterrestrial, and the barkley posites. The other day I traveled to all 4 locations in the northeast for these corks with my girlfriend to get raffle tickets. Well it sure paid off. Me and my girlfriends brother both won corks in the HoH raffles. I am still beyond myself, I honestly thought I wouldn't stand a chance.

BTW, did anyone honestly win corks in the NYC locations, seemed like a load of BS to me!!

Everyone wish you GL with Nike store online

Last edited:
hanon put them up and was sold out in seconds

can tell they were officially gone yesterday :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom