Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, all this for basketball shoes............. That you CAN'T even play basketball in! Wow, nike...... Next are shoes that aren't meant to be worn. I made my money on these, moving on to the next
i sold mine yesterday during the panic for 780...i got em and were just gonna keep em i stared at them...im like why i need another sneaker paperweight...went to work the phones and found a dude in alabama who was sucked into the hype....another win... 

Yea 3 posts because I just stumbled upon this sneaker forum. I don't get why people have to be @ssholes and tough guys on this forum. All I asked for was for someone to be nice enough and pm me the link. I read through all 500+ pages and than you got guys posting bs links in here
Can someone pm me the correct link? So no one lurking can see it and makes people happy
You just "stumbled upon this sneaker forum" and want people to pm you the link so no lurkers can see it. You're talking about yourself.

Trust me, theres no bot that can beat human on JJ! when everyone and there mom has JJ links, there will be the same ppl getting these shoes when the dust settles. lol

I wonder if jimmy jazz link will include ext and cork :nerd: Either way with the correct link or not.....I'm not getting through. :lol:

LOL man had the corks in cart and about to checkout and NDC crashes SMH

LMAO you do realize the shoes stay in the cart for a good minute? When i copped the white cements I had it in cart but didnt check out for 30 minutes. What a waste losing your gauranteed cop dude. :smh:

Corks are more novelty than anything. Need to get a pair of X but no color way has really awed me. Hopefully these Batman ones are dope. Legooooo

I guarantee you when the first pictures of the Corks released a lot of people didn't really like them. But now that they're hyped everyone loves them. Happens with every hyped release. 

Lol wil'n for a JJ link...The main thing is getting through even if you have the link it's far from a guarantee especially for a hyped release such as these.

I guarantee you when the first pictures of the Corks released a lot of people didn't really like them. But now that they're hyped everyone loves them. Happens with every hyped release. 
First time i saw them i thought they were dope, didnt expect there to be this much frenzy over them... but lets be real if the volts were limited the corks would be sitting on shelves right now.

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom