Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M GOING TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO MAKE SURE THAT MY POINT GETS ACROSS TO EVERY LURKER ON THIS WEB SITE
IT'S ALMOST POINTLESS TO POST ON THIS SITE WHEN SOME OF YA'LL SOME FOOLS WITH IT, I TYPE IN CAPS SO WHAT? THANKS TO THOSE THAT HELP OUT ON HERE. NOT EVERYBODY BE ACTING GREEN.

They seem to pop here. Still probably won't cop, but they look good here.
They definitely look a lot better in person / on foot than I expected. Wasn't going to cop, but once I put them on, I was hooked. 3m laces are
pimp.gif

JJ should drop em at 2 am.... bets foos is going to be camped all night refreshing every other second lol

i would trade corks straight up for the asg x. cuz i dont care about the damn prices u throw around. corks are sweet all stars better . just in my opinion and im prob the only one i know

just saying lol someone offered i responded... better than sitting here talking about the same stuff over and over again... i want these corks 

Too bad it doesn't do any good banning people these days...All it take is a quick minute to make a new account... A real headache when trying to enforce the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom