Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree ban them.

No lie How much sleep have yall lost since the Jordan royals?

I swear I have slept about 3 hours a day since.

SMH at us and Nike

We need to start a revolution.

Fools better out their investment in a humidor bc these will crack like a mofo once the weather gets ahold of em

this trolling is gettin outta hand 
indifferent.gif

Wow...what comes around goes around ..really. I was asking for the JJ link but everyone was tryng to keep it for themselves, no one wants to look out for other members. Now I got a very good confirmed insider of what time they are dropping, and I'm keeping this info for myself
pimp.gif
. Good luck to all ya'll!
If you have a confirmed insider, shouldn't you have the link too?

Wow...what comes around goes around ..really. I was asking for the JJ link but everyone was tryng to keep it for themselves, no one wants to look out for other members. Now I got a very good confirmed insider of what time they are dropping, and I'm keeping this info for myself
pimp.gif
The link was posted a dozen times though. Just saying.

Dudes really think these jj 'jokes' are funny? 
eyes.gif
  Its the same 2012-2013 dudes who beat the 'Black/Red Space Jams' and 'FSR... on ebay' 'joke' to the ground.

Last edited:
Wow...what comes around goes around ..really. I was asking for the JJ link but everyone was tryng to keep it for themselves, no one wants to look out for other members. Now I got a very good confirmed insider of what time they are dropping, and I'm keeping this info for myself :pimp: . Good luck to all ya'll!

so u need that link still? LOL

If you have a confirmed insider, shouldn't you have the link too?
I was asking cause I was simply lazy. As a hint....lets put it this way style/product code & color. That should let you know I know the link. Just saying, no one wanted to look out. So I'm not either.

pimp.gif
I hope you fully peppered your inbox...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom