Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. Nike will drop cancelled pairs from a Saturday release at random times as early as the next day. Not with other releases earlier in the year...
They restocked the 88 3's, Bred 13's, Oregon Zoom Turfs and a few more releases last Wednesday, at about 6PM saying something like "a few of this year's hottest releases are back in limited quantities".  You can check their Twitter.

They restocked the 88 3's, Bred 13's, Oregon Zoom Turfs and a few more releases last Wednesday, at about 6PM saying something like "a few of this year's hottest releases are back in limited quantities".  You can check their Twitter.
not the norm tho

False. Nike will drop cancelled pairs from a Saturday release at random times as early as the next day. Not with other releases earlier in the year...
Yes, but they don't do that for all releases. That was the first time I've ever seen NDC do that. That's not an everyday thing. You must be new here...

Yes, but they don't do that for all releases. That was the first time I've ever seen NDC do that. That's not an everyday thing. You must be new here...
Geez, I know. The original post was in sarcasm, was hoping the obnoxious hash tagging would make it more obvious. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I'll pay more for the Denims than the Corks....not a resell price more...but retail price definitely...The denims have that grown look to them....The pink just sets its off....This that night time lounge shoe...

People really paying for links ??

W O W

I'm about to make a killing then. Have every link for the rest of the year.

Whats more hypebeast? Buying a nike basketball shoe to not play basketball in but for casual wear, or buying a nike sportswear lifestyle shoe to wear casually....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom