Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you use chrome, you can just search in the google chrome store for "autorefresh". you would be able to use any preset refresh or use a custom one. refresh every second if you want

I have few links which I tried to make but what are you guys refreshing? New arrivals? It worked for me for other smaller releases
Or the link people made? And hoping their link is good to go
Thanks!

I have few links which I tried to make but what are you guys refreshing? New arrivals? It worked for me for other smaller releases
Or the link people made? And hoping their link is good to go
Thanks!
you can keep refreshing the links you made as well as the new arrival page. then jump to whatever pops up first. 

ASKING TOO MUCH AND THEY DONT GOT RECEIPTS AND I CANT POST IN THE CLASSIFIEDS YET FOR NIKETALK

You want the shoes? Do your own damn research. **** we look like a charity. Hop on ISS for that. You gonna give me money if. Send my time looking for some shoes for YOU.

**** out of here *****

no info on some volt elite socks huh?......ok i see how it is
mean.gif

I need to get these off JJ. I just wanted these to wear to the gym man
tired.gif
I'm hopin to get'em of JJ too.. Started coppin release date kicks a few weeks ago got lucky with the Lebron AS.. Barkley's took about 30 mins of adding to cart none stop till finally someone didn't go threw with there order in time.. and these corks I wasn't fast enough on NDC.. So hoping JJ will be the answer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom