Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the members ever outweigh the lurkers?
nerd.gif
i was just looking at that

That's insane, I hope people aren't just lurking on this thread waiting it out

:rofl: haha what do you think happens in these threads on a release like this? its the reason people that have info keep it to themselves and to their friends so that lurkers dont get it. my bet is that JJ is already sold out

Last edited:
roll.gif
haha what do you think happens in these threads on a release like this? its the reason people that have info keep it to themselves and to their friends so that lurkers dont get it. my bet is that JJ is already sold out
Does anyone even have proof JJ is releasing, i have only seen he say she say...

Does anyone even have proof JJ is releasing, i have only seen he say she say...

Well the employees that do the live chats said so. I am pretty sure they will not even release them though.

Everybody just go to bed.

All you lurkers can dream about those denims coming in March.

Like someone else said just waiting on the elites and getting ready for the XI's. Unless they drop the suede as an ID option or a suede version that isn't impossible to obtain. Man I swear I never thought the shoe game woul turn into all this. I may be getting to old to keep up and may just move to getting some good kicks to hoop in and stick with running shoes or Cole Haan's or some type of dress/casual shoe. 

Spoke to JJ live rep.

[*****] Are you releasing the Lebron X Cork?

[Madelynb 6033] Hello, my name is Madelynb 6033, how may I help you?

[Madelynb 6033] We will be releasing those today, we just don't have an exact time as of right now.

Spoke to JJ live rep.

[Madelynb 6033] We will be releasing those today, we just don't have an exact time as of right now.
I think they have as much of an idea as we do.....

Spoke to JJ live rep.

I could have told you that

Lmao, the live chat was up for like 5 minutes and because they started getting so many questions they took it back down :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom