Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't think they're going to release it at 8am. Wasted efforts. 
mean.gif

[Madelynb 6033] There is a discrepancy in our system which is not allowing Lebron X Corks to post to the site and we are working on fixing the problem. We do not have an exact time at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please check back with us within the next few hours.

[Yolanda 6025]  There is a discrepancy in our system which is not allowing Lebron X Corks to post to the site and we are working on fixing the problem. We do not have an exact time at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please check back with us within the next few hours.

jj rep

[Yolanda 6025] There is a discrepancy in our system which is not allowing Lebron X Corks to post to the site and we are working on fixing the problem. We do not have an exact time at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please check back with us within the next few hours.

:lol:

jj rep

[Yolanda 6025] There is a discrepancy in our system which is not allowing Lebron X Corks to post to the site and we are working on fixing the problem. We do not have an exact time at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please check back with us within the next few hours.

:lol:

I promise you that they're lying. They are trying to avoid a site crash and are going to use a random time.

I was just going to sleep real late at 5am, but not it seems like I'm gona have to pull an all-nighter 
mean.gif

makes sense...I was getting data base errors last night at 12a and that was before the site crashed.

they are probably trying to switch up the way they put it in the directory.

These are going to drop at like 10:43pm on some random sheit. Then say sold out when you finally see them....lol

There is a cat on othersite who has/had a full run of these supposedly and letting them go for 400$ bcuz he doesnt like resellers etc..

Talked to him and everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom