Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

but seriously complain to END, take some photos with your username/email address with the shoes and tell them this isn't acceptable and you need a lot of discount. That shoe should never have been sold imo.

i wouldnt trip about that swoosh. ive seen worse pairs..hell my pair is no better thats for sure.

mints were available this morning on crooked tongues...was able to add my sz 11 to cart but by the time I entered my info and submitted it said sold out...and I just assumed all sizes would be gone so i didnt try again. I wouldve used the second pair as either a backup or use it as trade bait, trying to get hazelnuts and denims still.

but for 250 I expect better from Nike
laugh.gif
 that was your first mistake 

i wouldnt trip about that swoosh. ive seen worse pairs..hell my pair is no better thats for sure.

mints were available this morning on crooked tongues...was able to add my sz 11 to cart but by the time I entered my info and submitted it said sold out...and I just assumed all sizes would be gone so i didnt try again. I wouldve used the second pair as either a backup or use it as trade bait, trying to get hazelnuts and denims still.

I posted a link this morning when I first saw them. Not at all interested in them so didnt try to cop, but they went fast.

I picked up a pair of Mints from NikeTown & the quality just did not impress me for $250+ before taxes so I flipped them. Can't believe Nike charged that much on these.

Finally picked up a pair! 325 isn't that bad. Pretty happy with my pair though! I used Footlockers general suede/nubuck brush
Here's some before and after pictures

Very happy with my pair! My favorite EXTs now.
Hey xukyle, those brush really work? Does it clean the suede to or just makes them look better.

Found a guy willing to do an even swap for my tts and another guy selling my 1/2 sz up for 305. Think I'm gonna take a chance on the swap and hope the 1/2 up is still available if I need it.

I want the hazlenuts but I don't think the quality is worth $300+. It's crazy how the denims seem to be the only good quality exts but they were the cheapest at $180.

Back
Top Bottom