Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yea for real, guys over here expecting to get QS lebrons for under retail

Anyone ordered from SNS and got hit with customs? Getting worried that with these being $304 shipped, I might be hit with that customs fee.

What's the lowest you guys seen the hazelnuts go for? I found one for $300 local, I think I might just take that offer..
Best Ive found is 300 also for a size 10. 320 for a 9.5. If they are still there next week gonna offer 280. I haven't seen any of the exts in person yet. so don't what I'm missing

Last edited:
There will be a restock of Mints and Hazels due to the cancelling of bot orders under Nike's new 'Commitment to Fairness'. You will have another shot to trigger them, so before you buy reseller I'd wait.
View media item 507946
I know it says DB3, but same applies top mints and hazels

Last edited:
There will be a restock of Mints and Hazels due to the cancelling of bot orders under Nike's new 'Commitment to Fairness'. You will have another shot to trigger them, so before you buy reseller I'd wait.
anybody still have the link for quick access if this does happen?

how do hazelnuts fall in this category? they were part of the last "restock"

Might be lame but has anyone thrown their pink Denim laces on the Mints? The Hazelnut swap that I had seen didn't look too bad, could be interesting with black, white, mint & pink.... 

900x900px-LL-08a37b8a_0.135118888997571-16.gif
:smh:

View media item 507946

Even if they do restock on NDC my chances are very slim. I never win on NDC.

how do hazelnuts fall in this category? they were part of the last "restock"

Yes they were but I've heard it may extend as far back as May releases and be similar in size to the one they just had. Now I know that this could be just a general re-stock and have little to do with 'cancelled pairs' but it will happen.

Back
Top Bottom