Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Damn, still wanting the Hazelnuts. Watching a few on eBay but price is $375. Still on the hunt.

Thanks for the help everyone on the LC on those Corks. Took the plunge and bought them. Didn't pay retail of course but I didn't come out to bad. Just happy to own a pair finally. If I can somehow get either Denims or Hazelnuts for retail through a restock on NDC I'll cop to finish off the collection but if not I'm happy with my Corks and Mints since those are the only 2 colorways I'd actually wear.

Thanks for the help everyone on the LC on those Corks. Took the plunge and bought them. Didn't pay retail of course but I didn't come out to bad. Just happy to own a pair finally. If I can somehow get either Denims or Hazelnuts for retail through a restock on NDC I'll cop to finish off the collection but if not I'm happy with my Corks and Mints since those are the only 2 colorways I'd actually wear.

Price? If you don't mind sharing

Mints came in today and the swoosh on the left shoe is different from the right shoe like in the pics some of you have posted.. They're nice overall but i dont see how they should cost $250.. and as some of you have said, for $250 i want them flawless

gonna go into HOH tomorrow and hope they have that floral hat :nerd:

Last edited:
I keep hearing 700 worldwide, but it's confirmed that they're not going to be on NDC? Exclusive NTs only? I'd assume the same ones who got the MVPs. 

NYC?

DC?

?

?

?

?

.....?

So I hit up Nike about the ****** up Swooshes on my Hazelnuts and glue residue on the vents but they only gave me a 10% discount code, even though it was a major blemish. How the hell do I go about getting a 20% discount code like some of y'all have got?
laugh.gif
In my experience dealing with nike customer service, it always seems like its the dudes that are the stingiest with the codes.

Whenever I get a chick, I get the codes no problem.

When I get a dude on the phone? "Sorry there is nothing we can do"

So I hit up Nike about the ****** up Swooshes on my Hazelnuts and glue residue on the vents but they only gave me a 10% discount code, even though it was a major blemish. How the hell do I go about getting a 20% discount code like some of y'all have got? :lol:

In my experience dealing with nike customer service, it always seems like its the dudes that are the stingiest with the codes.

I did get a guy who had no interest in what I had to say, so I wonder if that's the case. lol I wonder if I was just supposed to ask for the 20% or 15% code?

So I hit up Nike about the ****** up Swooshes on my Hazelnuts and glue residue on the vents but they only gave me a 10% discount code, even though it was a major blemish. How the hell do I go about getting a 20% discount code like some of y'all have got?
laugh.gif

I did get a guy who had no interest in what I had to say, so I wonder if that's the case. lol I wonder if I was just supposed to ask for the 20% or 15% code?
Man I had called in about my Hazelnuts because they had scribbles on the damn side, a black tape mark or something, and the suede was all ******.

After the dude was giving me the run around I finally just up and asked for a promo code and dude flat out said "We are all out of promotional codes"

indifferent.gif

Man I had called in about my Hazelnuts because they had scribbles on the damn side, a black tape mark or something, and the suede was all ******.

After the dude was giving me the run around I finally just up and asked for a promo code and dude flat out said "We are all out of promotional codes"

indifferent.gif
That's just BS. Call back again and ask to talk to a manager.

secret is just to be nice, have a legit problem, tell them you'll fill out that survey at the end and give them all perfect scores, and if they don't voluntarily give you something, ask. and if they say no... you can either try again or just accept it, haha

You guys think it would be hard to find someone with a size 13 in Hazels willing to trade for a 9.5 in denims? Maybe someone that grabbed a random size.

only waiting on word about this champ pack.. whats taking so long :smh:
they are dropping this Saturday in Hong Kong, i'd expect the US to follow suit

Basically what the photo says is that an online ballot will be open from the 22nd-24th and those who win will be notified by email and can pick up the shoes on the 27th. Only one spot is dropping them as well

http://www.nike.com.hk/locker-room/blog/986/product-announcement-lebron-celebration-pack/

View media item 509246
So too late to enter the raffle in Hong Kong?

secret is just to be nice, have a legit problem, tell them you'll fill out that survey at the end and give them all perfect scores, and if they don't voluntarily give you something, ask. and if they say no... you can either try again or just accept it, haha

I have had some people go above and beyond to get me to give them perfect scores for those performance surveys, so maybe I should have mentioned that. haha

Damn I feel bad for anyone with the ****** up mints. I've seen A LOT of complaints about the quality. **** even I got a glue stain on the back heel it looks like....I'm still curious if the material will crease bad and look as ****** as the corks though..if anyone has rocked there's yet

yea those things matter to the reps. i only found out caus ea co-worker worked in retail and told me if it wasn't ALL PERFECT (like if they got 1 very satisfied instead of outstanding), it wouldn't count for jack. lol, i always tell 'em im going to give them all 5's regardless - and i do, it takes like 1 min to fill out. just be nice and dont demand a code. of course if my $300 shoes were majorly flawed, i probably wouldn't be as calm as when they send me 5 pairs of a shoe and charged me for all 5 pairs when i only ordered 1. so whack.

Back
Top Bottom