Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Pretty hard. But man too much hype for that. But when ur balling in 250 pair of shoes. Fresh clothes fresh cut. And maybe a hat on. I bet you feel like a million.

Yea I sent a pair of nuts back cus of the scribbles and faded swoosh, for €250 I exspected better.

I wasn't offered any 20% codes with these tho, are u guys getting these codes AND keeping the shoes?

There are a few pencil marks on my demons also, what's the best way to make this complaint? Take photos of the marks/faded swoosh or just send them back and follow up with an email/phone call?

Took a suede brush and eraser and did a one over on my black suedes. Ashy look is gone and they're good to go. Don't brush over the swooshes too hard, or at all. They'll eventually disappear if you do too hard.

View media item 510936

Man these mints are 
sick.gif
 in person

Dude warning us a week before release wasn't lying.

Thanksfully, mine ship out today 
smokin.gif

I myself think the boxes for lebrons are the worst part of the whole shoe mainly cause they're weak and the shoes never fit exact to box so shoes just bounce around in the box scuffing up suede! Then the lasering and amount of pairs that look b grade quality should've been at outlets. but The shoes look dope but i myself just think Lebron/Nike should've put more energy into packaging, and quality and not so much price point!

Took a suede brush and eraser and did a one over on my black suedes. Ashy look is gone and they're good to go. Don't brush over the swooshes too hard, or at all. They'll eventually disappear if you do too hard.
Did the same. The MINT suede/nubuck kit from HOH/FTL is like ******g magic on these things. They look great now.

I myself think the boxes for lebrons are the worst part of the whole shoe mainly cause they're weak and the shoes never fit exact to box so shoes just bounce around in the box scuffing up suede! Then the lasering and amount of pairs that look b grade quality should've been at outlets. but The shoes look dope but i myself just think Lebron/Nike should've put more energy into packaging, and quality and not so much price point!
Yeah I hate these NSW boxes for these. I keep my left and right shoes in separate boxes for my Denims lol.

Did the same. The MINT suede/nubuck kit from HOH/FTL is like ******g magic on these things. They look great now.

The wonders of a Nubuck/Suede kit. Mints are dope as ****!

Without Flash.....

cxew.jpg

With Flash....

0hj8.jpg

:rofl: at all the guys in here complaining about quality issues (non-matching swooshes aside) like they never owned a nubuck shoe before. They only bought the shoe to flip anyways.

Kanye shrug.....

I'm disappointed that the $250 shoes coffee in the brown box but the GR $180 pairs come in the big solid LeBron X box. WHY ?!

For the record my pair came in flawless. Swooshes looked perfect

i guess bots are not gonna work this time with NIKE!... thank u for canceling  orders. looking forward to a re-release
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom