Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Dang, I can't imagine the madness if they start switching out all of these pairs and everyone on the restock gets the flawed ones lol.  I'm ready for the Raspberry lows to start popping up in my size....I don't really want to wait until September with the XI coming right around that corner
I've heard Plum lows are getting bumped up from September 7, to August for release.  They have popped up on Kicks-Crew as a pre-order this week, so there could be some truth to this. 

im going to beat the guy who works at my post office w a stick....my brother left the house for an hour and my corks were delivered and a notice was left, i call and ask if theres a way he can go back at some point before hes done for the day, he responds with no youll have to pick them up tomrorow, guy really angers me because he caused an issues when i had to have my brother pick up my hazelnuts from the postoffice cuz he said I had to do it....i work 8-6 mon-sat.....im going to take tomorrow off and go see this guy and give him a piece of my mind -_-
Better than them leaving it outside your house while you're at work. 

The left pair of my Black Suede came with a come stain. SMH.

Going to sell or trade these to get a new one.

im going to beat the guy who works at my post office w a stick....my brother left the house for an hour and my corks were delivered and a notice was left, i call and ask if theres a way he can go back at some point before hes done for the day, he responds with no youll have to pick them up tomrorow, guy really angers me because he caused an issues when i had to have my brother pick up my hazelnuts from the postoffice cuz he said I had to do it....i work 8-6 mon-sat.....im going to take tomorrow off and go see this guy and give him a piece of my mind -_-

Just walk down the street and find the mailman. They are still on his truck. If he's done they will be sitting at the post office now

I tell u guys u have to "TIP" your delivery people

So I called into Nike customer service about my Mints (messed up lasering, nubuck terrible) and the lady I was speaking with mentioned there was A LOT of canceled orders on the Mints.

She really emphasized "A LOT"

Anyways, she was able to set up an exchange for my Mints.

So for all you guys that copped off NDC to keep and your pair is trashy, I would call in the see if they could switch you up.
interesting.

still gonna sell out again in seconds during the restock
laugh.gif

fwiw. I called Nike to see if they could exchange my 10.5 mints with a 9.5 from a cancelled order. rep said no. she said that twitter only links show 0 availability in their system. the item number wouldnt even bring up the shoes. she had to use my order number to find them. she told me nike does not do exchanges I'd have to just return them, follow twitter and buy them when they restock.
we all know the reps arent very informed sometimes tho...

secret is just to be nice, have a legit problem, tell them you'll fill out that survey at the end and give them all perfect scores, and if they don't voluntarily give you something, ask. and if they say no... you can either try again or just accept it, haha
Can I file a Nike Claim if I bought the LeBron X Black Suede from a local boutique?

Will they give me the discount everyone been talking about?

How is that picture interesting ... there are a total of 15 Red Champsionship shoes in the background ... Thats 7.5 pairs to go around
I don't recall the MVP's being plastered along the wall, do you? It's marketing, and I'm interested to see what the details what this release are, based on how they are promoting it.  Not to mention, the hats pop up in HoH locations as a QS hat? I mean, where is the concrete info. that there is only going to be 500 or 700 (whatever number is floating around) pairs to go around?  Not saying that they won't be that limited....just hopeful.  
There were no more than 100 packs available in Miami last year.

Someone trying to sell me their Corks DS in a sz 13 for 850? Should I bite or can I find a better deal? :nerd:
I just paid about $740 for a DS pair in sz. 10.5 last night just to give you an idea. Your size 13 might command a higher premium though since I assume less pairs in that size were produced.

i got a guy down to 650 for my corks the other day DS size 11, i do tip my mailman all the time, he just came back a second time and delivered them =))) luckily my brother was home....

i got a guy down to 650 for my corks the other day DS size 11, i do tip my mailman all the time, he just came back a second time and delivered them =))) luckily my brother was home....

Someone trying to sell me their Corks DS in a sz 13 for 850? Should I bite or can I find a better deal? :nerd:
I just paid about $740 for a DS pair in sz. 10.5 last night just to give you an idea. Your size 13 might command a higher premium though since I assume less pairs in that size were produced.

Hmmm it's actually a sz 12 local I think I might bite for 850 not sure if ill get a better deal in the near future :rolleyes

Man, I asked the same question a couple days ago and nobody bothered to respond. Yeah, it's definitely the laces. I have the same white marks on mine and I'm pissed off by it too. Just switch the laces with the ones in the plastic bag. The laces that are on the Hazelnuts right out of the box are the problem. I can't believe that Nike didn't even put this into consideration before using those laces on that shoe. But yea just switch the laces to the thicker ones in the plastic bag and I don't think you should have further problems. Just be careful when you're removing the laces from the shoes as it can cause even more scuffing

I responded to your question lol. Happened to me on my denims. I swapped to the pink laces even though I think they look better with the brown.

Hmmm it's actually a sz 12 local I think I might bite for 850 not sure if ill get a better deal in the near future
eyes.gif
if hes asking for 850 off the bat no.....wiggle him down man hit him with a 675 hell say no and hit u w a number, settle for 700-750 man

I've heard Plum lows are getting bumped up from September 7, to August for release.  They have popped up on Kicks-Crew as a pre-order this week, so there could be some truth to this. 
Thanks for the heads up! Gonna check on that now

And Castomere's left shoe story almost made me spit out my drink 
roll.gif
 Holy hell man lmao

Back
Top Bottom