Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Damn, my dude was holding me a pair of Mints for $300. Seems like I may have to back out. Don't sound like they are worth the price. Would rather by other pairs I want instead.

Damn, my dude was holding me a pair of Mints for $300. Seems like I may have to back out. Don't sound like they are worth the price. Would rather by other pairs I want instead.
Don't get me wrong they are a very very nice shoe, if you get a nice pair then you will be very happy believe me. But a lot of off pairs floating around so make sure you know exactly what you are getting

Yeah dude is right very dope shoe. If my swooshes were the same I'd be bragging about my new pickup, it's just hit or miss.

Congrats to those who got a nice pair, I definitely envy you!

I just paid about $740 for a DS pair in sz. 10.5 last night just to give you an idea. Your size 13 might command a higher premium though since I assume less pairs in that size were produced.

NO and NO! You just gotta be patient. I got mine for $590 I just watched ebay daily and messaged people that been sitting on pairs forever...they'll want to get off them eventually

590....:x for a pair of DS Corks????

I feel the same way lol, I at least know the date that others will be happy lol. Those lows are hit or miss to me based on pics, I saw them on lebrons feet wasn't impressed but every other pic I thought was awesome.
I saw a video that a can't stop watching on YouTube of the lows by mrfoam something and I'm mad I did.

I saw a video that a can't stop watching on YouTube of the lows by mrfoam something and I'm mad I did.
mrfoamersimpson he also got the mvps and red suedes...mothereffer :frown:

if only they stitched the swooshes on the hazelnuts/mints, would have been a lot less complaints..unless they managed to **** that up too, looks nice on red suede anyway.

My pair just came and the swooshes don't match, the lion is almost missing, and they are already creased on the toe box like they've been tried on.

friend sent me a couple pics of the pair.....look real good....if i got what i been seeing oh man...i would be furious 

finally got my pair of mints in today. they were pretty ashy of course, but nothing a suede brush and a little suede protector cant handle.

hairs ion the right shoe are a long longer than the other

The family pic

Just got a 15% off and Next Day Air from Nike. It will come in handy but I would much rather have the black suedes flawless.

Man, I think I'll just hunt for a nice pair of Hazelnuts now. I wanted the Mints, but seems like too many quality issues. Hazelnuts might be harder to rock, but I love the uniqueness of the shoe. Gonna be a nice companion to my Denims.

All these complaints in here. I guess I lucked out. Very Satisfied with my pair of Ashy Larrys.  Swooshes are very slightly different but on feet it's not at all noticeable. Wore them to the mall today and have never gotten so many compliments and
eek.gif
on a pair of sneakers ever. These can probably only be topped by my Corks. Gonna hit them up with the suede kit I bought from Champs.
happy.gif

I'm sorry all you guys got jacked up pairs of mints. Mine came in today and look fantastic. I was really preparing myself for the worst but was pleasantly surprised. I just need to find another pair for 350 or less and I can call it a day with the X's. (Unless somehow I land the pack)

I'm sorry all you guys got jacked up pairs of mints. Mine came in today and look fantastic. I was really preparing myself for the worst but was pleasantly surprised. I just need to find another pair for 350 or less and I can call it a day with the X's. (Unless somehow I land the pack)

yeah I was expecting the worse and hoping for the best haha. I was going to instantly flip them if they were crap but since they're nearly flawless I will be keeping to rock. Now I would like to land some corks and ASG's and on to the 11 for me.

Back
Top Bottom