Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

s2wu0y.jpg

DEAD!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was just thinking about picking up some nubucks... but seeing how everyone is displeased with the quality might hold back a bit. 

I was in Shanghai trying to line up for these and lost the lottery... 

I was just thinking about picking up some nubucks... but seeing how everyone is displeased with the quality might hold back a bit. 

I was in Shanghai trying to line up for these and lost the lottery... 
Don't trip off the horror stories, if u have a chance to get them for retail, go for it. Shoes are fresh in person. The main problem is the nap of the nubuck is not consistent. I was fortunate that mine are really close.

I want to say a big thank you to the guys in these thread with succesful stories from nike's customer support which motivated me to file a complain on Nike Europe for my not so perfect pair of hazelnuts.At first i told myself i would't do anything as my biggest problem was the not so matching swooshes that i don't care for that much ,but then i said why the heck not?So in result they gave me 30% refund for my order and a 30% coupon i can use on my next one.Not that bad huh?
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

I want to say a big thank you to the guys in these thread with succesful stories from nike's customer support which motivated me to file a complain on Nike Europe for my not so perfect pair of hazelnuts.At first i told myself i would't do anything as my biggest problem was the not so matching swooshes that i don't care for that much ,but then i said why the heck not?So in result they gave me 30% refund for my order and a 30% coupon i can use on my next one.Not that bad huh?
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

View media item 522510

View media item 522511
Congrats winning! I wish I had a 30% off to make a lebron elite or 2 kd vi Ids.

well after the pack pics been posted i aint postin pics of the Sonic Yellows i just copped , paid 109, THEY R WAY MORE COMFY THAN THE LOW 9's (believe it or not), and look oh so prittay in person. next r the usa's and the plumb lows, as long as the flywire is bout the same color as the upper the shoe looks great imho. cannot get over how good they feel on foot

friggin box they came in was TOE UP though :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom