Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Mine arrived from FTL. EXTREMELY displeased. So first they arrive in this bad plastic cover/bag. So I open it and the box is trashed. Totally falling apart. Maybe because of only being single boxed? Shipping issues? No. Whoever packed the shoes PUT THEM IN THE BOX STANDING UP. Not sideways so they fit, put in the box standing straight up. All I did was lift the paper in this picture. What idiots run footlocker and package these shoes?

Damn, the infamous bag of death :smh:

must not have been that infamous since every seemed shocked that Footlocker would so such a thing :lol:

Bradley Mack = Mid Life Crisis Mode.

How will the kids at his youth group think he's cool if he doesn't have the latest LeBrons and a Iphone?

Just got mine in from FTL, can't really complain. Box corners a little beat, nothing to stress over. One swoosh is a little more faded than the other, but its barely noticeable. Gotta say I'm surprised
GALLERY]

Pretty sure the Bradley Mack thing is fake 
laugh.gif
. Doing some Internet sleuthing, if you see his exchanges with a "Kenny Zhou," or @ShoeKing123 it's clear that it's ridiculously fake. 

Why would "Bradley Mack" ever say "I could eat an ebony ***** right now I'm so hungry," or "what's Gucci baby?" Only recently has his language shifted to become a Bible-fearing, Jesus-loving, willing-to-trade-his-wife-for-shoes caricature 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom