Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

500 for rsvp sounds terrible unless you plan to resell. Paying $1000 on release day for a box with 4 shoes in it? And for half that money to go to a hacker? I'm good. A shame what it's come to. I'm gonna f around and start buying Cortez again or something. These signature releases are insane

If there are only 108 pairs, how are they spread across to 11 HOH, various NTs, and online on NDC? Or does the 108 # just pertain to the online NDC pairs?? All of this is such a joke. As for HOHs, I would say every one of them is "hella crooked" to varying degrees. Some certainly moreso than others, but I would be shocked if any of them were 100 % on the up/up with regards to their raffles, policies, and employee handlings/F&F.
The rumor was 108 packs to be put on NDC. I don't think there has been any "concrete" confirmation on that yet though.

why do they always shut the west down... only 1 location on the whole west coast 
mean.gif

NONE IN TEXAS :lol:

THOSE SHADY HOH MANAGERS IN HOUSTON DID THEMSELVES IN :rofl:

If I can walk into HOH Miami or Unknwn and put a rack in someone's pocket so I can buy a pack on Saturday, I'd drive right now.

At least they're consistent though. Always FCFS regardless of what it says on the launch locator.

I'm not even going to bother with the raffle. Willowbrook HoH is rigged.
For the most part but check it.. They did raffle for the galaxy rookies and corks.

Mall security is terrible. Line starts at 9pm. It's a race to be first once it opens and then you wait until 8am. No bathroom breaks, no chairs, no visitors. Super strict / inconvenient. They caution tape off and barricade in most parts of the line. A NYPD car usually is on sight all night. Even with all that there still manages to be people who sneak onto the line just before it opens

For the most part but check it.. They did raffle for the galaxy rookies and corks.

Mall security is terrible. Line starts at 9pm. It's a race to be first once it opens and then you wait until 8am. No bathroom breaks, no chairs, no visitors. Super strict / inconvenient. They caution tape off and barricade in most parts of the line. A NYPD car usually is on sight all night. Even with all that there still manages to be people who sneak onto the line just before it opens
so what ppl piss in bottles or something?

Damn, Dadeland and Florida Mall are the only Foot Lockers getting these in Florida? Crazy.

I might go over to Florida Mall for ish and giggles but I already set my expectations low.

Congrats to the people who get these hacker or no hacker or manager or no manager. Nike made the game crooked.

so what ppl piss in bottles or something?
Usually that or on the walls. Borderline illegal I'm sure. Really unsanitary. They don't give a damn either. Rats come out around 10:30pm since its almost directly below the foot court. Terrible. And people think that place is clean :smh:

Usually that or on the walls. Borderline illegal I'm sure. Really unsanitary. They don't give a damn either. Rats come out around 10:30pm since its almost directly below the foot court. Terrible. And people think that place is clean :smh:
that's disgusting, u must have camped there before, didn't you?

Last edited:
i just called hoh dadeland and they are on some shady **** bro. the lady said they dont know if they are getting the pack and if they do they will announce if its raffle wed.

Last edited:
Do you guys think these will fit TTS and if the red suedes will be in the pack?? .....

ehhhh jk, wanted to be annoying since Texas gets the shaft once again 
mad.gif
   Moving on....give me the peasant(lol) Plum lows and I'm good!

Usually that or on the walls. Borderline illegal I'm sure. Really unsanitary. They don't give a damn either. Rats come out around 10:30pm since its almost directly below the foot court. Terrible. And people think that place is clean
mean.gif
It's stories like this that keep me away from HoH SI. 

Unless the pack shows up on NDC, I'll chalk this up as a loss.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
If you look through the history of most RSVP services. Excluding yours as people have been seen on here thanking you.I don't think people on here question yours at all. The other services will take the money, reserve with their info except for one, cancel everyones orders, use the money to purchase the pairs, sell the pairs, refund all except the one random. Boom the RSVPer then scores his 9 x $4000 = $36,000......All on the back of the people who thought he was actually tryin for them....
laugh.gif

wait I thought you said you weren't into LeBrons??? that you in it to resell???
I am not into LeBron's but those X EXT are just hot.  The inner struggle is raging right now.

Buy them.

NO.

You don't have to like him to wear his shoes. 

Yes you do, remember we think Kobe is a better player.

But do you own any Kobe's?

No.

The battle wages on as we speak inside of me, to buy or not buy them.

Back
Top Bottom