Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

wait I thought you said you weren't into LeBrons??? that you in it to resell???
nah i would keep this in my collection. just look at the MJ packs released in the past.

i think it would be great to have a good piece of shoe history in my collection. if you guys know me from any others topics. you would know i try to help people get limited realease. or go to my local mall and buy what they got to sell to NTers for retail. i have nothing to gain but good Karma =)

wait I thought you said you weren't into LeBrons??? that you in it to resell???
nah i would keep this in my collection. just look at the MJ packs released in the past.

i think it would be great to have a good piece of shoe history in my collection. if you guys know me from any others topics. you would know i try to help people get limited realease. or go to my local mall and buy what they got to sell to NTers for retail. i have nothing to gain but good Karma =)
eh if you say so...

I still don't understand why foot locker doesn't do a yeezy 2 online raffle type of release for all super limited shoes. It would be the most fair way.

Last edited:
My bad if this has been asked recently but I didnt see it.. Why in the hell do HOH's not do raffles in the open? The only thing I can think of is security issues

eek.gif

Don't get to excited folks.. well regular folks that try and buy off of ndc the old fashion way 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom