Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

How many did you get each time? I only get like 3 per a store. Such a waste of time too. Go to work, drive to hoh during break, then do it again after work smh. I get better luck online.
i've had 17 people go to every raffle for me and i havent won a raffle yet. 

fksdfgkajlskjljklfajlkadfbjkljlkbanncvan

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!

I can understand getting an extra ticket or so....but a 17 person MOB is just ridiculous....
sick.gif

Me and my coworker went to Shoe Gallery today...

He knows I rock my kicks and knows what they are going for. He said if he wins it's no problem and not to give him anything. I told him I would buy him dinner and $200 as a thank you....

Dude just picked up some points on that respectful tip...
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
EXCELLENT NEWS!!!

I can understand getting an extra ticket of so....but a 17 person MOB is just ridiculous....:x

Me and my coworker went to Shoe Gallery today...

He knows I rock my kicks and knows what they are going for. He said if he wins it's no problem and not to give him anything. I told him I would buy him dinner and $200 as a thank you....

Dude just picked up some points on that respectful tip...:pimp:

thats a good friend...

So early reseller on eBay said there's 700 packs worldwide, is this true? If it is, then my chances just went from .01 to .0001%.
Nike claim it's 700 worldwide...Last year they said it was only 600 between China and Miami, LOL. That means China clearly had to majority of the packs

Last edited:
There are 54 packs total in Chicago between 2 HOHs and Niketown

Are the hoh doing the raffle tomrw too because these guys tell me we don't have them yet when I call. I say it's on the callander and they just call back tomrw smh.

so thats gonna be the market then $2000 for regular sizes and 3000 for bigger sizes....anyone who was thinking they would sell for 4000-5000 got another thing comin
The price is gonna be what ppl make the price out to be...If you feel like the pack is worth 4000 then you're gonna drop the 4Gs

The price is gonna be what ppl make the price out to be...If you feel like the pack is worth 4000 then you're gonna drop the 4Gs

Yup, reseller told me a size 8 is a hard size to sell when they're buying. Then when I'm buying they said size 8 is rare and hard to come by lol. It all comes down to who's willing to pay for it pretty much.

Im a bigger fan of the lows than the Red elites.... Those lows just have something special about them :smokin

Love seeing west coast/laker dudes going all out for Brons.

bahahahaha
What's even funnier is those same "Lebron stans" who hate LA because of Kobe, would be the first one's cheering for LA if he were ever to take his talents out West...SMH at player fans...

Got 2 tickets at kop HOH. Wish I could've taken more people with me though.

Didn't even ask for the sizes. Idk if that means they will just call each person as they are picked and let them choose til they are out.... or if the tickets got put right in the garbage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom