Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Went to one raffle and the girls running it messed up on a couple tickets before me, not mentioning the location
sick.gif

im not going to lie, me and my brother are splitting the pack if either of us gets it and with my half of the money ill pay off a PS4, store some for a rainy day, and invest into my clothing line to put more pieces out

Hold up, LOL...How many ppl are actually tryna to cop to keep and rock vs. flip or trade???
me if I get my size. If I end up with an 8 no reason for me to keep em and I doubt anyone would trade straight up for a 13

I don't see the 'shame' in saying you would sell your pack if able to obtain.  Heck, you could get a number of nice pick-ups with the cash, and still have a bundle left over.

im not going to lie, me and my brother are splitting the pack if either of us gets it and with my half of the money ill pay off a PS4, store some for a rainy day, and invest into my clothing line to put more pieces out
clothing line? How's it going so far, difficult business to be in unless you get kanye to wear it lol

Hold up, LOL...How many ppl are actually tryna to cop to keep and rock vs. flip or trade???

If I was lucky enough to get them, I'd rock the hell outta both pairs... especially the Elites.

But we all know there's a 10, 000, 000:1 chance of actually being able to get them. :rolleyes

Last edited:
If I was lucky enough to get them, I'd rock the hell outta both pairs... especially the Elites.

But we all know there's a 10, 000, 000:1 chance of actually being able to get them.
eyes.gif
Me too, I really just want the Elites, but I can't front, I need to pay off my wedding ASAP and these will help me out a whole lot

if someone is willing to pay 2k+ for the championship pack and i had them, id be stupid to keep them

Last edited:
i know right if every ones selling aint that gonna lower the price 
Yep, and that's the trick...How many ppl actually want the pack to have??? And how bad do they want it, cuz come the 10th Ebay is gonna be flooded w/ these, possibly even all the US total pairs

Yep, and that's the trick...How many ppl actually want the pack to have??? And how bad do they want it, cuz come the 10th Ebay is gonna be flooded w/ these, possibly even all the US total pairs
roll.gif
lmao at all the US total pairs on ebay for sale

Last edited:
I don't mean to take away from the championship pack talk, BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THESE FOR RETAIL OR CLOSE? Thanks in advance!!

would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
if someone is willing to pay 4k+ for the championship pack and i had them, id be stupid to keep them
Very smart man...you'd have to be a complete dumbass or just ballin' hard to turn down money like that. Bruh, if I had them on my feet and someone offered me 3G's right on the spot...I guess Imma have to walk around w/ some socks for a while

they're just shoes bruh. i wore my signed yeezy samples to go horse back riding. not a big deal unless the shoes are made of paper or something.

these red elites gonna be everyday beaters if i can get 2 packs.
CLASSIC response. The combination of horseback riding and signed yeezy samples had me rolling. If true, that would've been so G

I don't mean to take away from the championship pack talk, BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THESE FOR RETAIL OR CLOSE? Thanks in advance!!

You might you to call around...Call stores like Champs. That's the last store I seen that had some pairs just sitting around

Size? These should not be difficult to obtain online for retail plus shipping

Back
Top Bottom