Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Cherry hill?
Man making me lose hope on going to Cherry Hill HoH, just to put all hope in for one ticket smh.
It was a mad house did not expect that at all kids wearing new balances and filas where in line by the end of tomorrow I'm guessing more then 2 thousand
Yeah I was at Cherry Hill HoH, bunch of people in line for those raffles didn't even care for shoes. Even saw old folks looking like they're in their 70s sitting outside the benches dipped in to fill out the raffle thinking it was a free money giveaway lol. Another dude inside kept yelling "I'm going to bring 50 of my boys in here tomorrow too!" I even saw a mom bring her daughter with her and demanded the lady doing the raffles to give her one  too. Little girl looked like 6 years old. Smh...it's getting crazy and it's only Day 1 of the raffle.

Last edited:
This **** is so unnecessary.... Humanity 
sick.gif

Yeah I was at Cherry Hill HoH, bunch of people in line for those raffles didn't even care for shoes. Even saw old folks looking like they're in their 70s sitting outside the benches dipped in to fill out the raffle thinking it was a free money giveaway lol. Another dude inside kept yelling "I'm going to bring 50 of my boys in here tomorrow too!" I even saw a mom bring her daughter with her and demanded the lady doing the raffles to give her one  too. Little girl looked like 6 years old. Smh...it's getting crazy and it's only Day 1 of the raffle.
SMH
mean.gif
, talk about the beasts coming out, I ain't even about going up there tomorrow now, NDC or bust for me and they're not doing it by size which makes this 10x worse. 

Last edited:
technically when I went to get my raffle tickets I was coming from a job site and I had on my new balances....

am I still included your stereotype? >D

I'm not stereotyping my point is people not even in the game are tryin to get these. Random stragglers just browsing the mall that shouldn't even be aloud. And bro that's so funny lady demanding her child gets a ticket that's insane

I'm not stereotyping my point is people not even in the game are tryin to get these. Random stragglers just browsing the mall that shouldn't even be aloud. And bro that's so funny lady demanding her child gets a ticket that's insane
i was just messin with ya brotha...

I also agree....

Whenever people ask me what im "in line for". I tell them Justin Beiber tickets....
devil.gif

SMH
mean.gif

, talk about the beasts coming out, I ain't even about going up there tomorrow now, NDC or bust for me and they're not doing it by size which makes this 10x worse.
How does a raffle without asking size work they always asked my size before..

SMH
mean.gif

How does a raffle without asking size work they always asked my size before..

if you win they call and ask what size you need
then will then ask you if you want another size if it is not available

That's what I'm saying, they always ask for size and whoever wins that size the others miss out on the other sizes.
Only thing would be a first pick first serve basis.. As in they pick a ticket call and ask what size they want until there all gone that's the only thing I can think of

Hold up, LOL...How many ppl are actually tryna to cop to keep and rock vs. flip or trade???
Me I'm rocking the lows no matter what. Don't want the elites though and will be sold to the highest bidder so I can buy some shoes, and pay for senior stuff like college application fees(I'm applying to a lot of schools i have to get out of this small town :lol:) sat and act fees graduation stuff etc.

if you win they call and ask what size you need
then will then ask you if you want another size if it is not available
Translation, any hypebeast/reseller who wins will attempt to scoop up the biggest size possible first to flip for a bigger profit.

met a dude at Dave and Busters tonight. i was mirin' his Royals and i told him i dig his kicks and asked him where he got em

told me he was an employee at NikeDC. should have asked him when the RSVP link was gonna be posted...

rookie mistakes 
mean.gif

met a dude at Dave and Busters tonight. i was mirin' his Royals and i told him i dig his kicks and asked him where he got em

told me he was an employee at NikeDC. should have asked him when the RSVP link was gonna be posted...

rookie mistakes 
mean.gif
lol you're too into his sneakers you forgot the most important part.

Last edited:
Watch today set the Guinness World Records for country with the most people calling in sick to work.

rookie mistakes 
mean.gif

Royals, shmoyals, those things are overrated, even though i got a pair at retail. The info is the most important part lol

rookie mistakes 
mean.gif

Royals, shmoyals, those things are overrated, even though i got a pair at retail. The info is the most important part lol

Dat humble brag doe

Back
Top Bottom