Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

when i went to the hoh on 34th street the raffle line was about 30 people deep full of older people probably sent by their family and a few clueless people who thought that was the line to enter the store 
roll.gif

but anyways, they didn't even ask for sizes so it looks like most of the packs are going to the employees and their friends or family. looks like my 0.000000001% chance of copping just dropped to 0.0000000000000000000001%.
LMAO at the Clueless ppl part...I done seen that happen too many times. Wasted all that time and all they wanted was a pair of socks

exactly, if anything u could wait around the area with a long range video recorder and tape it when he does it again, cuz chances are hes greedy and has more ppl paying extra

Have 4 RSVP spots, 3 raffle tickets, and a chance on NDC... maybe that increases my chances to .0000000008%?

If I'm actually able to cop, I'm going to keep the lows and sell the elites. Don't care for the X high design at all, although I'm probably going to get flamed for saying that lol.

That whole story about the manager at UNKWN sounds like

Dude could take a picture of himself in line, but can't take some pics of this blatantly shady dealing going on out in the open
mean.gif
1.  And what am i gaining from lying again?

2.  I took a picture when i got there, i was already there for felt like 2 hours by the time this happened in Miami HEAT sweating my a** off not worrying about my phone.

3.  A picture would of done no justice, everyone in the proximity of me waiting in line saw that sh**  and im sure the mall has video cameras in the back.... If one of yall feel that strongly about it, you can f*** with that, I dont have time for that s***

Last edited:
Same for cherr
Got 2 tickets at kop HOH. Wish I could've taken more people with me though.

Didn't even ask for the sizes. Idk if that means they will just call each person as they are picked and let them choose til they are out.... or if the tickets got put right in the garbage.
same for cherry hill didnt even ask my size by now there has to be more then 9 sheets filled

That whole story about the manager at UNKWN sounds like

View media item 529649

Dude could take a picture of himself in line, but can't take some pics of this blatantly shady dealing going on out in the open :smh:
2.  I took a picture when i got there, i was already there for felt like 2 hours by the time this happened in Miami HEAT sweating my a** off not worrying about my phone.
3.  A picture would of done no justice, everyone in the proximity of me waiting in line saw that sh**  and im sure the mall has video cameras in the back.... If one of yall feel that strongly about it, you can f*** with that, I dont have time for that s***

did anyone else say anything?

you should have recorded video and sent it to nike corporate plus posted it on here so it would go viral.

but no you just posted text so now we just say everyones shady and how nobody does anything about it
AYY PAPI!!!
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
between my ticket and my brothers ticket it was a 800+ difference. that was just today from 10am to about 5pm

I don't know what there would be to gain, but that doesn't stop numerous people from coming onto NT and lying about stuff anyways.

And pictures would have done no justice? You would have had proof the store manager was blatantly unscrupulous. I am sure Nike wouldn't liked that very much.

Now I don't doubt that shady things have happened over at UNKWN, but you can't really think that we would believe such an unbelievable story to begin with without some kind of proof.

Did any other NTers here see this? If true that is pretty damn ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom