Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

THIS IS THE DOWNFALL OF RAFFLES.

ALONG WITH THEM BEING RIGGED OF COURSE
wink.gif
Spoken by a true H-towner.  I Don't do raffles, just pay to play.  You have no other option, if you don't someone else will. That being said look for my Pm tomm. bro 
wink.gif

MERCER!!!!!
roll.gif

Now it's widely known that Unknwn has a paid subscription VIP service to guarantee one if not more pairs in your size.....

Only $500/month.....

How do random places like Cherry Hill, NJ and Roosevelt Field Mall get the pack while 21Mercer doesn't. Is NIke finally punishing them? lol
Mercer only tweeted that they won't be releasing the pack.

No mention of whether or not they received any, I'm sure plenty could guess at that, though.

I said @ me because you talking about me and my brother... If you feel some type of way about me skipping you, talk to me as a man bruh... Don't get on the internet and start b****ing... My name is Jay or Papers, I'm at every release, you don't like me, then fight me.
You cut the line? Idk what you're talking about. Guy who cut was by himself

if you win RSVP what info do they ask you when picking up? I live about 4 hours away from nearest Nikestore so I never attempted to get an RSVP.. but this one I'm goin for.

Mercer only tweeted that they won't be releasing the pack.

No mention of whether or not they received any, I'm sure plenty could guess at that, though.

But if they did that, if they got an allocated number of pairs, but never released them to the public... Don't you think Nike would notice. They would notice if one of their own official stores didn't post any Tweets or such about releasing them to the public.

Whoa. what u mean ask for your Twitter handle. They just ask what it is? Or they ask u to log in on ur iphone right in front of them. Still BS tho
Yes just basic info. But for most rsvp sites they give you a complicated @ twitter handle. I don't know how Nike Roosevelt feels about you checking your phone to see what it is. Since they assume its your account and you should know the name of it

I said @ me because you talking about me and my brother... If you feel some type of way about me skipping you, talk to me as a man bruh... Don't get on the internet and start b****ing... My name is Jay or Papers, I'm at every release, you don't like me, then fight me.
roll.gif

Yes just basic info. But for most rsvp sites they give you a complicated @ twitter handle. I don't know how Nike Roosevelt feels about you checking your phone to see what it is. Since they assume its your account and you should know the name of it

Roosevelt field acts like we aint ever try to get into a club with our older brother/cousin's ID. I'm sure its not that hard to memorize a complicated twitter handle. Besides, if you whip out your phone, already logged in, with the DM that says your name and size, and Roosevelt's DM congratulating you that you won. They'res not much they can do after that.

baahahahaha

real life, is this?

@ you for what? I can't see your sig if its something there

View media item 422961
bout that line cutting life

so what flavor are you???
smokin.gif
grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom