Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

today at 10:49am....
DAMN. i missed it. 
eek.gif

I hope nike drops the 'random' release sometime today or tomorrow....the 8 am dealio they have now isn't gonna work...

I said @ me because you talking about me and my brother... If you feel some type of way about me skipping you, talk to me as a man bruh... Don't get on the internet and start b****ing... My name is Jay or Papers, I'm at every release, you don't like me, then fight me.

LMAOOOOO MAN I AM IN TEARS CRYING!!!

Did you all really get on the Internet to fight each other? LOL

no matter how hectic a day i have, i can log in NT and all the pain goes away... 
laugh.gif
 internet beef...

I've only been here a year and missed the original yeezy thread, but this is by far the biggest bargaining chip I've seen in a minute.

People talking about making payments, taking vacations, making investments.

I guess I'm the only dummy who would keep the pack to wear and turn down those stacks. Ive never been rich so money has never been important to me in the long run.

I've only been here a year and missed the original yeezy thread, but this is by far the biggest bargaining chip I've seen in a minute.

People talking about making payments, taking vacations, making investments.

I guess I'm the only dummy who would keep the pack to wear and turn down those stacks. Ive never been rich so money has never been important to me in the long run.
 So you wouldn't sell them for a lot of money? Even when you know you could? Or trade for your favorite sneaker? 

But I'm glad to see someone who actually wears their kicks.

It's funny to see that now that the bots are struggling to secure things, the "hook ups" are getting put on blast 
laugh.gif
  Straight up cannibalism going on! Lmao

So you wouldn't sell them for a lot of money? Even when you know you could? Or trade for your favorite sneaker? 

But I'm glad to see someone who actually wears their kicks.

I would make trades but its always a pain to find a deal.

I just think that these are a very good collectors piece that I would rather keep than sell away.

It's funny to see that now that the bots are struggling to secure things, the "hook ups" are getting put on blast 
laugh.gif

Straight up cannibalism going on! Lmao

Im saying!

Crazy how purposely limiting production numbers and availability can cause such a domino/trickle effect.

This thread is now so much fun to read.

Back
Top Bottom